PDA

View Full Version : SMU Residence Suites

greasemonkey
07-21-2013, 10:53 PM
What is the whole protocol involving guests as long as our roommates agree with them staying with us in the suites? Say a same-sex friend of mine is doing a long term stay on the island, how long can this friend stay with me? If it were an issue, could they pay for their stay?

greasemonkey
07-21-2013, 10:54 PM
What is the whole protocol involving guests as long as our roommates agree with them staying with us in the suites? Say a same-sex friend of mine is doing a long term stay on the island, how long can this friend stay with me in my room? If it were an issue, could they pay for their stay?

Sebastien Guilbard
07-31-2013, 04:13 PM
What is the whole protocol involving guests as long as our roommates agree with them staying with us in the suites? Say a same-sex friend of mine is doing a long term stay on the island, how long can this friend stay with me in my room? If it were an issue, could they pay for their stay?

Friends can stay up to 3 days in the apartment and family up to a week. Of course, we need approval from the student sharing with you first.

sharp86
08-15-2013, 08:29 PM
I'm going to assume students have their significant others visit from time to time. How do they work with this when living in the suites or halls? Thanks

Sebastien Guilbard
12-17-2013, 09:46 AM
Sorry for late reply, family can visit up to a week for free. If there is a gender problem, we ask to rent another room or apartment.

Copyright © 2003-2020 ValueMD, LLC. All rights reserved.