PDA

View Full Version : phones at Antigua

serendipity98
07-04-2013, 05:10 PM
Hi, I will be joining AUA in the September semester, and I have started packing for the school. I wanted to bring my phone which I have been using, iPhone 5 but it requires a nano sim card. However I also have an iPhone 4s (requires micro sim card), so I was just wondering if I could get sim cards for either of those phones. They are both unlocked, but the only problem is finding a sim card. I have seen posts about iPhone 3/3s/4, but nothing beyond that. Please let me know if the sim cards could be found for those phones, or which phone would you recommend bringing?

asm64x
07-05-2013, 05:42 PM
Purchase a Micro / Nano SIM Cutter (ebay). Cut the Antigua SIM cards into the respective sizes of your phone's SIM slot. That will do.

Hi, I will be joining AUA in the September semester, and I have started packing for the school. I wanted to bring my phone which I have been using, iPhone 5 but it requires a nano sim card. However I also have an iPhone 4s (requires micro sim card), so I was just wondering if I could get sim cards for either of those phones. They are both unlocked, but the only problem is finding a sim card. I have seen posts about iPhone 3/3s/4, but nothing beyond that. Please let me know if the sim cards could be found for those phones, or which phone would you recommend bringing?

serendipity98
07-06-2013, 02:59 PM
Hey, thank you for replying back. I definitely will! :)

Copyright © 2003-2018 ValueMD, LLC. All rights reserved.