PDA

View Full Version : Information Debrecen. Help

nortonxita
06-25-2013, 05:04 AM
Hi,

I'm italian and I want to study in Debrecen. I want to say: Are there italian students in Medical and Publich Health School? I would like to study physicaltherapy, can anyone tell me how is situated in Debrecen? The teachers are exigent? Examinations can be very difficult to pass for foreigners? Please, can you give me information on how we find him studying there and the difficulties I might encounter in Debrecen?

Thank you very much :)

tonto-silver
06-20-2014, 09:39 AM
Hi,

I'm italian and I want to study in Debrecen. I want to say: Are there italian students in Medical and Publich Health School? I would like to study physicaltherapy, can anyone tell me how is situated in Debrecen? The teachers are exigent? Examinations can be very difficult to pass for foreigners? Please, can you give me information on how we find him studying there and the difficulties I might encounter in Debrecen?

Thank you very much :)

Hi nortonxita
my advice to you is to have a very long and hard think about Debrecen, as we as a family have suffered quite badly with the Uni. The exams are hard, and whether you pass the exam or fail them depend entirely on the examiner, and different examiner have different grading criteria, some professors hate foreign students and go out of their way to fail you. Just be very careful!

Wish you all the luck for your studies

Copyright © 2003-2018 ValueMD, LLC. All rights reserved.