PDA

View Full Version : Leaving MUA

shlentine
09-17-2004, 04:36 PM
We are not disgruntled at all. We love it here on Nevis. The island is fine and the professors are great. Some of the locals are a little bit frustrating, but all in all, it is a good school with a good location. Our main reason for considering a transfer is that we are hoping to have another baby soon, and the medical situation on Nevis is scary. True, they can airlift you off the island, but I have had complications before, and don't want to endanger myself or a baby. Also, our trip home in December is costing us over a thousand per person in airfare. You can get to and from England to the states for well under 300 per person. I can't deny that we are intrigued with the cultural possibilities in England, though I realize Luton is not a cultural oasis in and of itself.
We are a little bit concerned about the licensing issue, although the administration assures us that there are not problems. I will be visiting the campus in early October, and will let you all know how it goes :)

Blessings,
Sheryl

Nebakanezer
09-17-2004, 06:52 PM
Are you speaking for your family or for everyone down there at MUA, as you used "We" alot? I believe that question in the other thread was aimed at the people who have already transfered, and why didn't you reply to that thread instead of starting another one?

shlentine
09-17-2004, 09:06 PM
I was referring to my family. I have no idea about other transfers. I actually intended to continue that post. Sorry for the error.

Blessings,
Sheryl

Copyright © 2003-2020 ValueMD, LLC. All rights reserved.