PDA

View Full Version : STOP defaming my daughter

fatheraulakh
06-12-2013, 07:24 AM
I am the father of C******** K*** and I want you to know that she has my permission to be with Prof. G******* S*****.

The remarks at St. Martinus site site are not kind. I want you to stop those. She got out of there so they could be together. They are getting married soon so leave me alone. St. Martinus fired my future son-in-law for my daughter. I am happy that your university has taken C********.

Thank you.

New guy
06-12-2013, 09:42 AM
Sorry Sir, you may want to move this post to the St. Martinus forum, we have one professor with the initials G S but he is already married and never taught at St. Martinus. Maybe you need to check another school elsewhere.

New guy
06-12-2013, 09:59 AM
I am the father of C******** K*** and I want you to know that she has my permission to be with Prof. G******* S*****.

The remarks at St. Martinus site site are not kind. I want you to stop those. She got out of there so they could be together. They are getting married soon so leave me alone. St. Martinus fired my future son-in-law for my daughter. I am happy that your university has taken C********.

Thank you.

I am a bit concerned with your post, I just checked with our Dean Dr. K......, he said we have no transfer students in our basic science program from St. Martinus and the transfer students that did come to us from there were both males and went into 5th semester 2 semesters ago? So that makes you??????????? making false claims on our forum???????????

fatheraulakh
06-13-2013, 10:53 AM
WHAT?? G******* S***** is not at your university? Where is my daughter then?

The website of the University says -

G******* S******, MBBS
Dr. S***** graduated in 2006 and since that time has published numerous papers on topics as diverse as ATPase inhibitors, Diabetes Mellitus, and fixed drug combinations. His teaching positions at St. George’s University in Granada and the GMCH include Pathology, Pharmacology and Anatomy. S***** continues to expand his fields of knowledge through participation in continuing medical education programs in various specialties. S***** will provide invaluable insight for our students since has taken and passed all steps through the ECFMG and has participated in various clerkship throughout the US.

Where is my daughter please tell me the truth. i will be devastated if my daughter is missing. she told me that she is going to St. Lucia to be with him. her school wont tell me anything -- please new guy I need your help. please send me an email if you want.

can i find out from school if C******** is there? i need your help. G******* confirmed with me that she will be with him.

fatheraulakh
06-13-2013, 10:54 AM
new guy,
you can send me a message on this website to tell me.
thx.

New guy
06-13-2013, 11:33 AM
I thought you said he was an instructor at St. Martinus??? C. S. was never at St. Martinus but came here from St. George unless you want to change your story now. We have no students here from St. Martinus this sounds like a lot of bull to me, maybe your daughter gave you the wrong name to throw you off of her real lover? I can tell you this guy returned to India recently and got married and is here with his wife so I don't think he was the one doing your daughter. If the school wont give you any info why don't you try calling the police on the island they will help you with your mythical story.

jay22
06-13-2013, 12:37 PM
Wow ***.....

Summer2013
06-13-2013, 01:08 PM
I am wondering what is this post about and where is this going? I think this thread should be locked.

rokshana
06-13-2013, 01:45 PM
WHAT?? G******* S***** is not at your university? Where is my daughter then?

The website of the University says -

G******* S******, MBBS
Dr. S***** graduated in 2006 and since that time has published numerous papers on topics as diverse as ATPase inhibitors, Diabetes Mellitus, and fixed drug combinations. His teaching positions at St. George’s University in Granada and the GMCH include Pathology, Pharmacology and Anatomy. S***** continues to expand his fields of knowledge through participation in continuing medical education programs in various specialties. S***** will provide invaluable insight for our students since has taken and passed all steps through the ECFMG and has participated in various clerkship throughout the US.

Where is my daughter please tell me the truth. i will be devastated if my daughter is missing. she told me that she is going to St. Lucia to be with him. her school wont tell me anything -- please new guy I need your help. please send me an email if you want.

can i find out from school if C******** is there? i need your help. G******* confirmed with me that she will be with him.

are you paying her tuition? if so, then tell the school you will no longer do so if they don't give you info about her whereabouts...i'm sure they will become very cooperative then.

New guy
06-13-2013, 01:54 PM
I am wondering what is this post about and where is this going? I think this thread should be locked.

I would agree with you but something is very strange about this post. First let me say we all hear stories of students sleeping with their instructors just to get a better grade. I don't think that is the case here, I believe that Fatheraulakh is the admin from another school. We have a lot of transfer students from other schools here and since they can't attack AUSOM academically they try another method. But even with that being said it is difficult to discriminate against or for any student here. Our exams are on line through the portal system which mimics the USMLE. The results are sent to the instructor, Dean, registrar, the director, and possibly the CIA as soon as we click our final answer. In addition, we have been told we are moving to NBME exams also on line. So unless female students here can learn through osmosis sleeping with any of the instructors (for grades) wouldn't help. Although if Fatheraulakh wants his daughter to transfer here I would be happy to be her study partner (wink, wink). Come on dude, how many fathers would send thier daughter to an island and not be on the next flight if they couldn't contact her? especially if they are of Indian heritage.

New guy
06-13-2013, 02:11 PM
User can't play nice.

mulberry
06-13-2013, 02:50 PM
People that are confused need to head over to the St Martinus forum and read the rather interesting drama regarding the student who "transferred".

http://www.valuemd.com/st-martinus-medical-school/230472-incoming-july-sept-2013-student-smufom.html

mulberry
06-13-2013, 03:02 PM
Wow, just had an AUSOM idea, lets contact the TV people this would be a great show for reality TV. A story about a girl who goes to med-school in the Caribbean and sleeps with her instructors for grades. This would get very interesting when she runs into a female instructor. Then in clinical rotations she sleeps with the patients in the hospitals and of course her father spends his days and nights tracking her down always arriving 2 mins later after she left. Then in season 2 she decides to change to Vet-school where she repeats her behavior sleeping with the instructors and then the patients again. Wait.... that would make her a Petafile, get it "Pet" a file (zoo aphelia). Then in the final season her dad finds her after she runs off with one of her patients, a retired race horse.

Too funny.........

You think this is how future doctors should be interacting with concerned parents? How dare you make such negative comments towards a worried parent. If you had a worried patient, is this how you will be treating them? By laughing in their face? If I wanted to I could easily make negative comments towards your institution and choice of words but I will refrain from doing so. You clearly have a lot of growing up to do. Better question, do I think you'll even make it that far? Lemme hold that thought. I will be sure to get your name IF and ONLY IF you graduate with a residency and blacklist you from every single one of my family members. I also pray you don't come in contact with any of my friends or family. You are a disgrace to the future generation of doctors.

New guy
06-13-2013, 08:11 PM
People that are confused need to head over to the St Martinus forum and read the rather interesting drama regarding the student who "transferred".

http://www.valuemd.com/st-martinus-medical-school/230472-incoming-july-sept-2013-student-smufom.html

I followed the link sorry but am I missing something?

New guy
06-13-2013, 08:19 PM
You think this is how future doctors should be interacting with concerned parents? How dare you make such negative comments towards a worried parent. If you had a worried patient, is this how you will be treating them? By laughing in their face? If I wanted to I could easily make negative comments towards your institution and choice of words but I will refrain from doing so. You clearly have a lot of growing up to do. Better question, do I think you'll even make it that far? Lemme hold that thought. I will be sure to get your name IF and ONLY IF you graduate with a residency and blacklist you from every single one of my family members. I also pray you don't come in contact with any of my friends or family. You are a disgrace to the future generation of doctors.

How could you not laugh at such a blatant lie, your link leads nowhere related to this thread. You guys should come up with a better story to scare away students like the boogie man or better yet how sharks like to eat medical students in St. Lucia. I don't think you have to worry about me treating anyone you know if and when I graduate, I have no interest in psychiatry.

amorsy
06-13-2013, 09:35 PM
NEWGUY, stop this nonsense. You are making our school look bad. Either show empathy or be quiet. If someone is attacking our school let them be, words are nothing. We defend our school with our professionalism, community service, great step scores and values. so please. STOP.

ladysman
06-14-2013, 05:15 AM
NEWGUY, stop this nonsense. You are making our school look bad. Either show empathy or be quiet. If someone is attacking our school let them be, words are nothing. We defend our school with our professionalism, community service, great step scores and values. so please. STOP.
The voice of reason, thanks amorsy, I find it hard to believe 90% of the nonsense that gets posted here, as if a father would really use this platform to seek for a family member......come on.......

New guy
06-14-2013, 07:25 AM

Sorry guys, I was just having some fun with this nonsense. Dr. S..... is a great instructor and to see him defamed by someone who was fabricating a story is very upsetting. Dr. S..... is here with his wife, she is a dentist from India and they have been together (even at St. George's) for the past 4 years. He is a very honorable, caring, sincere man dedicated to teaching and committed to his job. He is a great addition to our faculty.

Gpreet_s
06-14-2013, 05:11 PM
User can't play nice.

rokshana
06-14-2013, 05:43 PM
you are purposefully violating the TOS by using names (dashes between letters aims to trip the auto censor). Whatever the story, people have used Initial and stars with your name so as to not use your real name (obviously those involved know who you are, the rest of us don't really care)...please edit or your post will be reported (and while you're at it...use paragraphs...).

and if you really are a professor...you show poor judgement in responding to this type of stuff...remember while a public forum, vmd is not completely anonymous...the admin here has the abilty to id the people who post here if needed.

medic300107
06-16-2013, 06:10 PM
There is nothing productive in this thread. CLOSED.

Copyright © 2003-2018 ValueMD, LLC. All rights reserved.