PDA

View Full Version : COMP SHELF Exam Passsing Score of 72

Star25
05-25-2013, 11:59 AM
I just received an e-mail from AUA that starting June 1st, 2013 the COMP Shelf Passing is 72%. Did the current 5th semester students receive such an e-mail?

Arkie, M.D.
05-26-2013, 08:15 AM
What was the passing score before?

Lancelot
05-26-2013, 11:57 AM
WOW! The passing score was 67. As someone who successfully got off the rock and and is studying for Step1 now let me apply my biostats:

If the school's goal is to snag a LOT more students and prevent them from sitting for Step1 after grabbing their money for 2 years, then by raising the score to 72 the test got a WHOLE LOT more Sensitive!

Arkie, M.D.
05-26-2013, 01:24 PM
Yeah that's messed up. The classes should be the determining factor whether you qualify to sit for the step or not...not some stupid test (which isn't even all that similar to the actual Step 1). I failed the comp twice and then passed all the steps with flying colors. People shouldn't be passing all their basic science courses and then getting held back from progressing toward their MD by this test. This sounds like a policy decision that was made by a person who has never sat for these tests. AUA should drop this policy straight up.

Lancelot
05-26-2013, 02:02 PM
Honestly, I don't think people realize how hard it is to pass the comp immediately. I was a good student on the island, TA'd a few classes, and I only passed on my second try.

Pretty much everyone I knew passed using ahem, how do I say this,only after watching the great 1980's Schwarzenneger flick "Total RECALL"....they didn't watch the correct version of the film on the first attempt.

nectarine
05-26-2013, 06:37 PM
If the school's goal is to snag a LOT more students and prevent them from sitting for Step1 after grabbing their money for 2 years, then by raising the score to 72 the test got a WHOLE LOT more Sensitive!

You guys sound surprised. AUA has been doing this for years - i.e. utterly disregarding any current student handbook rules that students were subjected to, to implement new ones for everyone, regardless of when they started. AUA couldn't be more happy for you to get to 5th and fail out.

ufarooq
05-26-2013, 08:25 PM
Yea we received these emails, im about to start my 5th here soon. Been here since med 1 and never failed a class of shelf but as of now we dont even know if the shelf is from NBME or Kaplan since NBME has disqualified AUA for the time because of rampant complaints of cheating.

ufarooq
05-26-2013, 08:26 PM
Yea no wonder NBME has suspended AUA as a testing center and the schools kept us the current MED 4s in limbo if we get the NBME shelf or Kaplan comp 3 weeks from now.

Star25
05-29-2013, 06:04 PM
I just don't know how many AUA students can pass the COMP Shelf Exam with a score of 72? That means if 90% of the class fails COMP will be kicked out school? And where to go from here?

ufarooq
05-30-2013, 12:48 AM
With the current class sizes you think

jay22
05-30-2013, 08:52 AM
The nbme shelves and comp exam may not have been the best way to evaluate our readiness for step 1 but it was certainly fair. It's pathetic how people on the island screwed this up for themselves. If you can't pass the comp then you can't pass step, for every n=1 anecdote there are a hundred that this is true for. As more USMGs enter the match we need to be competitive and if that means increasing the passing score to weed out people who will get either low or failing step 1 scores then 72 is fine. Our school should take a stricter stance toward cheaters but that's tough. I hate to jump on my high horse but I never cheated on a single test and passed comp on my first attempt (>72). And I'm an idiot, so if I can manage it then others can too. And if you have to cheat or if you can't grasp the comp (Path+Micro) then you never belonged in med school an should should stop embarrassing the school and yourselves. PATHETIC.

batesn123
06-09-2013, 08:20 PM
hey

did u guys take anatomy and histology shelf this year?

eyeofthetiger00
06-10-2013, 03:40 PM
I am off the rock and passed comp but I heard with this new curriculum they have 3 tries to get that 72. Anyone know of this? With my class (old curriculum) we had 4-5 tries to get a 66. Besides standards they cant take in 100s and 100s and 100s kids into clinicals, so their scheme is to get kids through Basic Sci, make millions of dollars, but allow the best to go onto clinicals. It is the perfect Money making machine...

docontheblock
06-16-2013, 09:12 PM
As of now we don't have an NBME comp either. So using Kaplan exams to evaluate and promote students to the next semester is just foolish on their part. A better way to filter students is let those who passed all of their classes move on to the review course. If even after that the student cannot pass the comp then it is on his or her shoulders.

mp4pk
06-25-2013, 01:19 PM
Still no official word on the results for the kaplan comp.(rumors say the average is in the 40s) They could have at least told us by now what the passing score is and what it correlates to on the step. I feel that Nagra has no idea what he is doing and just makes up these numbers. AUC takes the kaplan comp and the pass is 47. So a 68 as the pass mark seems high. I spoke to him about the situation and he pretty much yelled at me for taking the comp seriously and worrying about nonsense. Im sorry, but i wanted my 60+ to count as a pass. And he's telling me that I failed according to AUA standards? He's insane if he thinks majority of the class will score 68+. Like I said, he just makes up numbers without correlating any scores. At the end of the day, everything is about business. They planned to keep us on the island for 2 extra months for kaplan so we can pay tuition. So much crap has been going on with this school and Im losing hope for this place. These guys do what they want whenever they want.

jay22
06-25-2013, 04:58 PM
No, you guys just don't study enough. And you embarrassed our school and alumni by losing NBME tests. Find new careers or transfer out.

Arkie, M.D.
06-25-2013, 05:42 PM
No, you guys just don't study enough. And you embarrassed our school and alumni by losing NBME tests. Find new careers or transfer out.

Just for the record, I couldn't care less if anyone takes an NBME test.

pepsatrap
06-26-2013, 03:01 PM
agreed with jay22. AUA never had this much problem except now. So the problem is not AUA. The batch clearly cheated and got the entire school in trouble. Their comp shelf scores clearly indicates that they cheated. In the old curriculum there was no time to study and still students managed to rock comp shelf and steps. here you are struggling in the 40's and putting the blame on kaplan or AUA. Which ever the current batch is that wrote the comp shelf should quit and look at other professions. you are just embarrassing the school and making it worse for future students and alumni in the old curriculum who worked hard.

pepsatrap
06-26-2013, 03:05 PM
also full credit to AUA for tolerating students cheating for so long and to the extent where the school lost loans and nbme shelfs. Any other school would kick them out.

docontheblock
07-01-2013, 01:28 AM
agreed with jay22. AUA never had this much problem except now. So the problem is not AUA. The batch clearly cheated and got the entire school in trouble. Their comp shelf scores clearly indicates that they cheated. In the old curriculum there was no time to study and still students managed to rock comp shelf and steps. here you are struggling in the 40's and putting the blame on kaplan or AUA. Which ever the current batch is that wrote the comp shelf should quit and look at other professions. you are just embarrassing the school and making it worse for future students and alumni in the old curriculum who worked hard.

Pepsatrap - You seem to do a lot of useless talking for a person who probably knows little to nothing about the situation at AUA.

To clarify a few things about the Kaplan comp, it was stated that there was a ~10% difference in scaling (source: Dr. *****). In other words, 68 on the NBME comp would have been approx. 58 with Kaplan. Also, this comp that was administered to us by Kaplan was for diagnostic purposes. It was written for the Med 4 classes to outline weaknesses, hence the composition seemed to be mostly biochem and path with little physio/pharm/behav etc. (Source: Dr. Pathan and Dr. *****). Now, based on our results, Kaplan has tailored a 10 week program to prepare us for the Step.

And I'm an idiot, so if I can...

Jay22 – I’m glad that you have already established that you are an idiot. It makes most what you have to say invaluable to the thread, and essentially humanity.

Just to shed light on AUA’s NBME status, I would like to offer factual, veritable information. Cheating has existed at AUA since the school has opened. The only thing that has changed between the old curriculum and the new curriculum is that the new students have been holding the school more accountable for its practices. AUA has traditionally been a “keep everything hush-hush” kind of school. However now the bad students were cheating and the good students were simply not okay with it. A group of students approached Dr. Nagra (the dean) with this problem. Dr. Nagra ignored the situation, even when this group of students remained persistent. This is when the group of students decided to take the matter directly to NBME, exposing to them copies (pictures/screenshots) of old shelf exams (which FYI Pepsatrap and Jay22 were DATED 2011 AND PRIOR, meaning they came from old curriculum students). I disagree with what the students did because it hurts every student – new, old, good, and bad. Nevertheless, cheating has been deep-rooted in this school. During a one-on-one meeting, Dr. Nagra stated “I had hoped that the culture of cheating would disappear with the old batch (referring to the old curriculum)”. In other words, even he was aware of the cheating during old curriculum.

Even when I first came to the school, upper classmen who I had recently met offered me Gigs of files that would “help” me (i.e. recalls, pictures of paper exams – we no longer take paper exams so clearly old curriculum material, screenshots, etc). Simply put, the school has always had the means to punish and expel the wrong-doers. Just went AUA was receiving heat, did they decide to put their foot down. It was all just too little, too late.

Jay22 and Pepsatrap – You are old curriculum students right? I remember a time when ~9 students received copies of the NBME comp shelf from people at a neighboring island school. AUA saw that these students pulled 99% on their comp yet their grades at school did not correlate. When AUA tried taking action, the students made matters legal and went to court. Who “embarrassed” the school now?

Most of us writing here are AUA students and I don’t think pointing fingers is productive. I'm sorry that I felt the need to do it but I really do believe that it’s in our best interest to stick to informing each other about school issues minus snide opinions.

docontheblock
07-01-2013, 01:31 AM

Pepsatrap - You seem to do a lot of useless talking for a person who probably knows little to nothing about the situation at AUA.

To clarify a few things about the Kaplan comp, it was stated that there was a ~10% difference in scaling (source: Dr. ******). In other words, 68 on the NBME comp would have been approx. 58 with Kaplan. Also, this comp that was administered to us by Kaplan was for diagnostic purposes. It was written for the Med 4 classes to outline weaknesses, hence the composition seemed to be mostly biochem and path with little physio/pharm/behav etc. (Source: Dr. Pathan and Dr. ******). Now, based on our results, Kaplan has tailored a 10 week program to prepare us for the Step.

And I'm an idiot, so if I can...

Jay22 – I’m glad that you have already established that you are an idiot. It makes most what you have to say invaluable to the thread, and essentially humanity.

Just to shed light on AUA’s NBME status, I would like to offer factual, veritable information. Cheating has existed at AUA since the school has opened. The only thing that has changed between the old curriculum and the new curriculum is that the new students have been holding the school more accountable for its practices. AUA has traditionally been a “keep everything hush-hush” kind of school. However now the bad students were cheating and the good students were simply not okay with it. A group of students approached Dr. Nagra (the dean) with this problem. Dr. Nagra ignored the situation, even when this group of students remained persistent. This is when the group of students decided to take the matter directly to NBME, exposing to them copies (pictures/screenshots) of old shelf exams (which FYI Pepsatrap and Jay22 were DATED 2011 AND PRIOR, meaning they came from old curriculum students). I disagree with what the students did because it hurts every student – new, old, good, and bad. Nevertheless, cheating has been deep-rooted in this school. During a one-on-one meeting, Dr. Nagra stated “I had hoped that the culture of cheating would disappear with the old batch (referring to the old curriculum)”. In other words, even he was aware of the cheating during old curriculum.

Even when I first came to the school, upper classmen who I had recently met offered me Gigs of files that would “help” me (i.e. recalls, pictures of paper exams – we no longer take paper exams so clearly old curriculum material, screenshots, etc). Simply put, the school has always had the means to punish and expel the wrong-doers. Just went AUA was receiving heat, did they decide to put their foot down. It was all just too little, too late.

Jay22 and Pepsatrap – You are old curriculum students right? I remember a time when ~9 students received copies of the NBME comp shelf from people at a neighboring island school. AUA saw that these students pulled 99% on their comp yet their grades at school did not correlate. When AUA tried taking action, the students made matters legal and went to court. Who “embarrassed” the school now?

Most of us writing here are AUA students and I don’t think pointing fingers is productive. I'm sorry that I felt the need to do it but I really do believe that it’s in our best interest to stick to informing each other about school issues minus snide opinions.

pepsatrap
07-01-2013, 11:39 AM
I was a student in the old curriculum but I made many friends on the island with local doctors and the admin who are giving mostly negative feedback about the new batch in the new curriculum.

1. This is not an anger on your batch in particular (though a majority of your batch have been caught cheating with proof - case in point - school losing nbme privileges and numerous visits by the provost and president addressing this issue.

2. My best friends in the old curriculum were also affected by this - either via residency/rotation bottleneck or other legal loophole the school had to make to compensate cheating. But it was never as bad as losing nbme and provost threatening to quit.

3. yeah there was one incident where 9 students had copies of the nbme shelves but atleast it wasn't bad enough that the school lost nbme privileges and the provost threatened to quit. which means well over 60% of you are cheating.

4. Pointing fingers is not productive but the new curriculum batch has already damaged the school to a large extent.

5. The material never changes (the so called files you said you had in the old curriculum always gets recycled). knowing the departments there, they hardly change these questions around.

pepsatrap
07-01-2013, 11:41 AM
docontheblock - I had friends in the old curriculum who were your upper classmen when you were in med 1. Some were in the SGA - placed complaints to the higher authorities of a large number of students in your class cheating. yet it was suppressed. Sorry it had to end this way.

pepsatrap
07-01-2013, 01:13 PM
[Just to shed light on AUA’s NBME status, I would like to offer factual, veritable information. Cheating has existed at AUA since the school has opened. The only thing that has changed between the old curriculum and the new curriculum is that the new students have been holding the school more accountable for its practices. AUA has traditionally been a “keep everything hush-hush” kind of school. However now the bad students were cheating and the good students were simply not okay with it. A group of students approached Dr. Nagra (the dean) with this problem. Dr. Nagra ignored the situation, even when this group of students remained persistent. This is when the group of students decided to take the matter directly to NBME, exposing to them copies (pictures/screenshots) of old shelf exams (which FYI Pepsatrap and Jay22 were DATED 2011 AND PRIOR, meaning they came from old curriculum students). I disagree with what the students did because it hurts every student – new, old, good, and bad. Nevertheless, cheating has been deep-rooted in this school. During a one-on-one meeting, Dr. Nagra stated “I had hoped that the culture of cheating would disappear with the old batch (referring to the old curriculum)”. In other words, even he was aware of the cheating during old curriculum.]

No one needs to complain to NBME that your batch cheated. AUA clearly does not have the same academic standards as US schools or the BIG 3 schools and the cohort of students that AUA take in are not brilliant (that includes you docintheblock and myself). If students in AUA are scoring high on these tests with relative ease and yet the step 1 pass rate is so low - obviously it would raise a red flag. Where students from SGU or even Ross work hard to barely scrape by and yet have double AUA's step pass rate.

NYMD121
07-02-2013, 09:59 AM
Just to clarify, we lost NBME privileges at the AUA campus. If students don't pass the kaplan comp within 3 tries, we are required to pass an NBME comp when we were are back in the states.

Also, our class (the first batch of the new curriculum) did take an NBME comp prior to starting med4. Our class average was a 49. This test didn't count as 1 of our attempts at passing comp and was purely diagnostic, so not many students took time to prepare for it or took it seriously. This score was pretty comparable to the old curriculum students first attempt at comp, as their first comp scores AFTER COMPLETING med4 was usually about 50 or a little higher. And keep in mind, we still had not taken systemic path and a huge chunk of pharm (and also ICM and micro 2).
Our class just took Kaplan shelf exams about 2 weeks, which is something brand new the school has yet to do and our class once again did relatively well on them according to kaplan's standards (i.e. our class average was at or higher than the pass for each shelf we were given). We still have no correlation between our comp scores and how it matches up to a step score, but I think those students from the old curriculum should keep this in mind when they keep saying how our class purely relies on files.
Students are now allowed to access their exams from their own computers to review on their own time, which is essentially forcing the departments to create new exams with new questions.
One more point-- the school has lost NBME before. In the old curriculum. This is nothing new to the school. Unfortunately cheating is still going on but hopefully with time and the changes the school has been making, it will go away.

pepsatrap
07-02-2013, 11:10 AM
Hope AUA will progress for the better.

Raj25
11-25-2013, 09:30 AM
I wrote the kaplan comp and passed it on the third attempt. the first 2 attempts, I was close to passing. I scored a 72 on my third attempt. But only 20-25 people total managed to pass the kaplan comp and 2 people passed step 1 (248 and 259 respectively). I would say getting a 72 on the kaplan comp is doable if you are dedicated and put in the effort.

Also, people who didn't pass the kaplan comp did miserably. I mean, they weren't even close to passing - they were in the 30-40 range. They are hoping on the nbme taken in the states to pass. I think students should aim to pass kaplan comp and get step 1 over with ASAP rather than milking time and money with the waiting game.

eyeofthetiger00
02-05-2014, 08:33 PM
Ive heard all sorts of things of how people in the new curriculum are dumb and not capable, etc. BTW Im from the old curriculum but I can relate. I have also passed comp too.

At the same time, its the school who is to blame. Majority of the students in these island schools spend a considerable amount of time to study for step 1 because lets face it...when you have all these Indian profs who cant teach it the way geared towards step 1, it puts many people at a disadvantage and its like to have to start over when studying for step 1.

Lets also consider that the way the curriculum is set up where you have to take a comp before Kaplan, after Kaplan, and another time during the clincal 5th semester if Im not mistaken...there is really no time to study. You sit in Kaplan for hours and are drained upon going home. Then you have class and clinical part of the 5th semester clinical part where you get no time study for comp/USMLE...so majority of these students arent going to pass until they actually get away from school to sit down and study at home. This school is clueless as to how to run a program.

Lets try to be positive instead and try to help one another instead of just saying so and so isnt capable. Perhaps lets try to be useful on this forum and give good advice...

Raj25
02-05-2014, 09:20 PM
Ive heard all sorts of things of how people in the new curriculum are dumb and not capable, etc. BTW Im from the old curriculum but I can relate. I have also passed comp too.

At the same time, its the school who is to blame. Majority of the students in these island schools spend a considerable amount of time to study for step 1 because lets face it...when you have all these Indian profs who cant teach it the way geared towards step 1, it puts many people at a disadvantage and its like to have to start over when studying for step 1.

Lets also consider that the way the curriculum is set up where you have to take a comp before Kaplan, after Kaplan, and another time during the clincal 5th semester if Im not mistaken...there is really no time to study. You sit in Kaplan for hours and are drained upon going home. Then you have class and clinical part of the 5th semester clinical part where you get no time study for comp/USMLE...so majority of these students arent going to pass until they actually get away from school to sit down and study at home. This school is clueless as to how to run a program.

Lets try to be positive instead and try to help one another instead of just saying so and so isnt capable. Perhaps lets try to be useful on this forum and give good advice...

I won't call any of my classmates dumb or stupid. There were a handful who passed step 1 with amazing results. The first two who wrote the step in our class scored 249 and 258. And not surprisingly, all of them went to class, went to TA sessions and worked hard. Even the classes below us were smart, I recall our dean and our pharmacology prof praising the classes below us for scoring above US national average on the shelfs. That was amazing since our class shelf averages were very low and still our class got caught cheating.

Almost 3 years down the road after starting basic science at AUA and if you still can't pass comp shelf or step 1. How can anyone offer advice, it these students don't even come to class, expect to pass by via cheating and partying almost every weekend? (and this issue was raised numerous times in class meeting by the admin).

eyeofthetiger00
02-05-2014, 10:34 PM
I won't call any of my classmates dumb or stupid. There were a handful who passed step 1 with amazing results. The first two who wrote the step in our class scored 249 and 258. And not surprisingly, all of them went to class, went to TA sessions and worked hard. Even the classes below us were smart, I recall our dean and our pharmacology prof praising the classes below us for scoring above US national average on the shelfs. That was amazing since our class shelf averages were very low and still our class got caught cheating.

Almost 3 years down the road after starting basic science at AUA and if you still can't pass comp shelf or step 1. How can anyone offer advice, it these students don't even come to class, expect to pass by via cheating and partying almost every weekend? (and this issue was raised numerous times in class meeting by the admin).

BTW I dont want anyone to think that I was calling AUA students dumb and that I was only stating what others had said. I always hope the best for others.

Thats good so it seems like AUA is making strides, very nice. I remember my professors saying that every class gets smarter and smarter, so this good for the students and the school too. As long as a student is willing to put in the work and do what it takes to acheive good scores, it can totally be done. People will always come along the way and even on this forum trying to put one another down. I seen many students in the new curriculum go full guns and blaze, even after the exams, going hard for the next set of exams. So to put down the class as a whole is uncalled for.

I have even seen other profs and adminstration come in to tell the students that theyre dumb and incapable which is totally uncalled for. I guess what Im trying to say is that it comes with the territory, and we simply have to be tough to brush off the negativity.

I agree with you Krish in that aspect that if a student doesnt work hard in the first place, then they shouldnt be given good advice. But I guess I was trying to imply for those who do work hard.

Whackypaki
02-16-2014, 09:38 PM
Hey has anyone taken the comp lately and any thoughts on how easy/difficult it was? 72 seems like a very high number.

Whackypaki
02-17-2014, 07:26 PM
Hey does anyone know how difficult this comp shelf is, I may have to take it. I have been out of school for a while, and never have taken the exam at the prometric center, just wondering what could I compare it to? How difficult is it to get a 72 on this exam?

Badtz
02-19-2014, 10:48 PM
Hey has anyone taken the comp lately and any thoughts on how easy/difficult it was? 72 seems like a very high number.

72 is very high. 70 is already pushing it.

Badtz
02-19-2014, 10:54 PM
No one needs to complain to NBME that your batch cheated. AUA clearly does not have the same academic standards as US schools or the BIG 3 schools and the cohort of students that AUA take in are not brilliant (that includes you docintheblock and myself). If students in AUA are scoring high on these tests with relative ease and a the step 1 pass rate is so low - obviously it would raise a red flag. Where students from SGU or even Ross work hard to barely scrape by and yet have double AUA's step pass rate.

I agree. The Shelf is a big factor as far as to measure how well you know the subject/materials. However US med school passing score is lower. US med school 65 is consider a pass. I guess it just gives their students a chance to calmly study the material and sort out what is consider clinically relevant or not; instead of shoving bunch of material into their heads just to pass a test and not truly digest them especially when it comes to step1. Bottom line it seems like you really have to do what you have to do when you in AUA.

Doc1day
03-17-2014, 06:14 AM
Very high pass mark. Its placing a lot of stress on students.

singhji
06-10-2014, 09:31 PM
Very high pass mark. Its placing a lot of stress on students.

I've wrote the comp with no success. 65 I can do, 72, is hard. Friends of mine have done 72, but I haven't been able to and I've already wasted well over 6 months trying to just pass the comp so I can sit for the step.

robertperez668
06-27-2014, 10:34 AM
But me not yet.

docontheblock
07-08-2014, 09:44 PM
The only barrier that I see for the new comp rules is that it must be passed within 3 attempts or 6 months, whichever comes first. Having taken and passed the exam, I can say from experience that a person who writes it 10x has no guarantee or additional assurance of passing. As one of the posts above mentioned, it is to the student body's disadvantage that there were finals, then Kaplan all day for the 12 week review, and the pre-clinical rotation which served no purpose toward step prep. Most people did start comp/step studying until after all of this was over.

My 2 cents on studying? The comp is doable. There are no shortcuts. Pathoma for path. Annotate with DIT. Memorize the heck out of FA (multiple passes). And how can I forget? UWorld multiple times. This was my formula and I passed comfortably.

abhikasinadhuni
11-07-2014, 09:02 PM
User can't play nice.

doctorkas
11-07-2014, 09:26 PM
User can't play nice.

Please report the above user. His/her content is abusive. They are using people's names in the post. Moreover, they are impersonating other individuals (myself). This is a violation of terms and a defamation of character. I have never witnessed such ludicrous behavior.

abhikasinadhuni
11-07-2014, 09:39 PM
User can't play nice.

Coexist
11-08-2014, 12:05 AM
User can't play nice.

Wow! Very distasteful.

pawlay
11-09-2014, 02:18 PM
Even when I first came to the school, upper classmen who I had recently met offered me Gigs of files that would “help” me (i.e. recalls, pictures of paper exams – we no longer take paper exams so clearly old curriculum material, screenshots, etc).

docontheblock, doctorkas and the banned user - "abhikasinadhuni" All three who were one person - YOU JUST EXPOSED YOURSELF AWAY RIGHT HERE! And judging from the previous posts, This person "Abhi K" was apparently the SGA Sergeant of Arms.

Danielle_Hermon - Please take note of this!

logik15
11-29-2014, 09:18 AM
Wow when I was at AUA the passing was a 58

singhji
11-29-2014, 09:36 AM
After you had done your comp, how were you able to achieve a decent mark on the Step 1? I understand that AUA wants students to be prepared for the Step, which is why they want 72.
But, you needed 58, and I assume you did okay on the Step - how did you do that?
Thanks.

Rsuri910
10-07-2015, 12:39 AM
After you had done your comp, how were you able to achieve a decent mark on the Step 1? I understand that AUA wants students to be prepared for the Step, which is why they want 72.
But, you needed 58, and I assume you did okay on the Step - how did you do that?
Thanks.

Does anyone have these old nbmes/ comp exams ...anything recent possible?

Copyright © 2003-2018 ValueMD, LLC. All rights reserved.