PDA

View Full Version : MBBS graduate from China wanting to do MD Surgery in Germany.

Ishan
05-19-2013, 07:35 PM
Hi Everyone,

I am from Nepal and have done my M.B.B.S (undergraduate) from China. I am currently working in Nepal as a General Practitioner. I am interested in doing my MD Surgery in Germany. I have tried looking up a couple of sites in google but was of no help. Can anyone please help me with any kind of information regarding the admission procedure for Universities in Germany.

Thank You,
Ishan.

devildoc8404
05-22-2013, 01:29 AM
Do you speak German already? That is step number one. You need to have at least B2 German skills (C1 would be better). Once you get to that point you can contact German medical recruiters. You should find many such recruiters listed on the Careers in White website (Careers in White (http://www.careersinwhite.com)), which usually caters to doctors in Eastern Europe who want to work in Western Europe.

Ishan
05-22-2013, 01:34 AM
Thank You devildoc8404. I read in a post somewhere that the chinese MBBS degree is not valid to apply for universities in Germany. I am learning german, just started but i will learn. Is it true about the degree not being valid? Thanks you... i appreciate your help.

devildoc8404
05-22-2013, 01:52 AM
That is a question to ask the German authorities and/or German recruiters... (not someone you do not know on VMD). I frankly do not know whether Chinese degrees are accepted in Germany, or not. Check with the German recruiters. If they are any good at all, they will know that detail or be able to find it out for you very quickly.

Copyright © 2003-2018 ValueMD, LLC. All rights reserved.