PDA

View Full Version : $600 Furnished Apartment Available June 1st, 5 blocks from Wyckoff Hospital

Finlana
05-14-2013, 02:30 PM
This apartment is located in Ridgewood/Bushwick approx 6 short blocks from the L at Dekalb (20 min to Union Sq. in Manhattan) and M at Seneca and is available June 1st. Rent is $600 and due on the first-ish of the month with heat and hot water included. Security deposit is also required for move in ($600). Additional utilities (electric, gas and internet) are split among roommates (about $40-50 a month, more in the summer). Since the apartment is railroad style you have your own separate entrance into your room with the shared kitchen and bathroom being on the other side. The room is furnished with a desk, chair and double sized bed with mattress. There is also a window AC unit at your disposal for when the weather shortly starts to heat up. There are 3 large windows since it is located on the corner of a 3rd floor walk-up so you have plenty of sunlight. It is a pre-war building so the ceilings are high and the floor is wood with plenty of charm. There is no closet but there is plenty of space to add shelving or a clothing rack. There is a 24hr laundromat located across the street and an Associated supermarket a couple blocks away. There is a yoga studio 1 block away and the apartment is within walking distance to some of the bars and restaurant in Bushwick. Street parking is available if you have a car.

About us: Him-27 year old musican, Her-27yr old medical student. We are generally quiet and will not be practicing music before 10 in the morning or past 11 at night. There is also a cat that lives in the apartment but remains generally on our side, not in the shared kitchen/living area. Looking for someone who is laid back, clean, and respectful of others.

Please respond if you are interested. I can skype/facetime to show the place if you are not in the area.

ladymed
07-25-2014, 10:20 PM
Hello

Do you have a room available in the apartment? Im starting my rotation august available at wyckoff hospital and I am looking for a place for the next 5-6 months

Thanks!!

Copyright © 2003-2018 ValueMD, LLC. All rights reserved.