PDA

View Full Version : Emergency! Opinions about Szeged dental program

phophuclai
05-03-2013, 12:24 PM
Hi,

I would like to know you thoughts about the 4th and 5th year of dental program in Szeged. How is it? Are the clinics equipped? Are the instructors attentive? Patient numbers? Do the instructors guide you through the procedures or they keep shouting at you while you are working? :-D

someonecrazy
05-04-2013, 05:49 PM
i think you cant find too many 4th year and 5th year student from szeged in this forum because most of students either get dissmissed or transfer to semmelweis in 3rd year anyway one of my friends have seen szeged clinics and it is old like other parts of szeged university and as i know after third year you wouldnt have much trouble in any hungarian dental and medical school but do they teach you anything? i doubt it. 2 days ago i had 2 tooth extraction with 2 different dentist from hungary and i think i need to see a psychologist to forget what they have done(im kidding but their work was horrible) any way i heared good think about their medical program and bad things about they third year and second year in dentistry(i havent seen a 4rth or 5th year student that study in szeged) and the city is sunny and humid (i didnt like the city when i went there in last summer but you may like the weather and architecture ) but people were friendly

phophuclai
05-05-2013, 02:12 AM
Thank you for your reply! So generally not favorable you say.

someonecrazy
05-05-2013, 07:04 AM
actually it depend on your interest if you are a fan of warm weathers and easygoing university and dont have a problem with living in small cities and have a dentist family or friend that can teach you necessary skills of a dentist after graduation then it is quite nice for you actaully the university looks cool and staffs were friendly but i couldnt stand the city and weather. the city is almost death after 5 oclock and city become unusually dark in the nights ( there isnt enough street light and the trees are so old and big that cover lamps and make the streets as dark as possible ) anyway i visited 4 major cities in hungary and all were nice except szeged although 1 of my friends loved the city

phophuclai
05-05-2013, 10:13 AM
Well, I am mainly concerned about the issues of the dental program! If they don't fail you repeatedly and let you go, then it is ok. Anyway we need to practice afterwards! :)

Copyright © 2003-2018 ValueMD, LLC. All rights reserved.