PDA

View Full Version : OSAP Approval of St. Martinus University Faculty of Medicine.

SMUFOM
05-02-2013, 12:29 PM
https://osap.gov.on.ca/SchoolSearchWeb/search/school_search.xhtml

OSAP Students, when searching, please type in St Martinus University-Faculty of Med and you can then apply online.

Thank you,

VintageTrail
05-02-2013, 05:28 PM
Interesting. You haven't posted since 3/19, but as soon as I post about the new MCI ruling that St. Martinus students cannot practice in India, you post something to try and hide it.

SMUFOM
05-02-2013, 06:00 PM
Vintage Trail, it has been awhile since I have posted on this site and I am honored that you as a blogger noticed. You are really good at your blogging job.;)

However, I was posting about OSAP Ontario Student Assistance Program, which is a student loan program for Canadian students and St. Martinus University Faculty of Medicine was just added to the website this week. This means Canadian students can apply online for SMUFOM

Swamifez
05-02-2013, 08:44 PM
I don't understand why people are trying to humiliate different medical schools here, where ever one ends up, they have to work endlessly to go to the next level. St.Martinus, I assume attracts more students from Canada and the US. Indian students are usually attracted to the english medium programs in Russia and China. So why does it matter if St.Martinus is eligible to stand in the Indian medical council? How many students end up from India to the carribbean?

VintageTrail
05-02-2013, 08:46 PM
Do you have any comment on the Medical Council of India rejection, SMUFOM? You so vigorously accused me of posting incorrect information last month, when it turned out the information was actually correct: valuemd.com/st-martinus-medical-school/229821-medical-council-india-approval-st-martinus-university-faculty-medicine.html#post1473790

I don't understand why people are trying to humiliate different medical schools here, where ever one ends up, they have to work endlessly to go to the next level. St.Martinus, I assume attracts more students from Canada and the US. Indian students are usually attracted to the english medium programs in Russia and China. So why does it matter if St.Martinus is eligible to stand in the Indian medical council? How many students end up from India to the carribbean?
It has nothing to do with trying to "humiliate" the school. St. Martinus is a for-profit institution - their primary goal is profit. They have advertised repeatedly in this forum, on Wikipedia, and elsewhere that the school is MCI approved, and it has obviously been false advertising. Prospective students should know the truth.

medic300107
05-03-2013, 08:41 AM
Please let's keep this thread on track for OSAP conversation ONLY! This is the ONLY warning any violations by anyone will be infracted after this warning. Thank you.

Freedom.x0a
09-26-2014, 09:14 PM
StudentAidBC.ca also approved St. Martinus for student loan. Now BC students can apply for the schoo.

Copyright © 2003-2018 ValueMD, LLC. All rights reserved.