PDA

View Full Version : Say hi if you are an incoming july/sept 2013 student at smufom

Torontoguy81
04-03-2013, 04:09 PM
Hello SMUFOM,

I will be attending SMUFOM for Sept 2013 and want to meet other SMUFOM students from the July/Sept 2013 MD1 program. Say hi, pvt message me, send a smoke signal, whatever! I just think it's a good idea to get a head start on the introductions.

Brian

jazz <3
05-10-2013, 11:32 PM
Heyya I am gonna join sept 13' and yay its good you to be fimiliar to the people you are going to be part of this university :D

K-Ish
06-08-2013, 07:55 PM
User can't play nice.

K-Ish
06-08-2013, 07:57 PM
User can't play nice.

SMORGY
06-10-2013, 02:43 PM
I am the biggest critic of my school (SMU) but i don't like the fact your telling ** stories!!! First they are not being evicted!!! They are not moving in to abandoned building!!! There are current tenants in there, using most of the place for their business offices. I went and personally seen then new rooms there building (it was a surprised to me), looks like its going to be a better place then the current building. YOU ARE FULL OF CRAP we have more then 13 students WOW at least say 25 or 30 which is still a lie but more believable then 13 lol what a joke!!! SMU has over 50 students currently, believe me when I say I am the biggest critic of my own school but I didn't transfer out because SMU is still better then CMU and Avalon. How would you know professors being cheated out of there salary?!?! Keep making up stories, we have no professors posing as a doctor teaching classes!!! I wouldn't let that happen!!! You are talking about are PRE-Med teacher, last time i checked you don't have to be a Doctor to teach PRE-Med!!! You never finished a MD semester at SMU, you finished Pre-med semester at SMU that is all!! Island of Curacao got black listed from MCI, which includes CMU, Avalon, SMU but how can you black list schools when they didn't even come and look at the schools to make a decision to give accreditation or to blacklist!?!?!?!! MCI ( Medical Council of India ) they have no professionalism if they conduct business like that!!! Don't need to waste more time on you, if you made true statements about the school I would have backed you but your post is total **, good luck at CMU your going to need it when the questions aren't coming from the BRS!!!

SMUFOM
06-10-2013, 03:24 PM
24037 Please find a picture of St. Martinus University Faculty of Medicine's NEW CAMPUS, where you will be attending classes TorontoGuy81, Heyya and SMORGY. Unfortunately K-ish has decided to post false allegations about SMUFOM being evicted and moving to an abandoned building so I thought a picture is worth at thousand words, so here is the picture of the NEW St. Martinus University Faculty of Medicine.

Torontoguy81
06-10-2013, 05:45 PM
I will also confirm to those interested in attending St. Martinus that it is not going out of business. I met way more than 13 students when I visited the island, I saw with my own eyes the new beautiful building we will be attending classes/living in and saw the building being transformed by the construction workers while I was there. If you think I am lying then add me on Facebook and I can show you my vacation pictures and that I live in Toronto and have no reason to speak up for St. Martinus. While I understand the negative comments about the school due to poor management in the past, this is not the case now as there is new management. I have personally met with the administration and management on my visit and I can assure you that they are wonderful and things are full steam ahead. Please don't let the immaturity of someone who claims to be in the MD program influence you. I urge you to visit the island and meet everyone at St. Martinus to decide for yourself. If you can't make it down look me up on Facebook, Brian Farr Toronto, and send me a message so I know why you are friending me. You can take a virtual look at the island and school through my photos. Look forward to meeting everyone.

Brian

K-Ish
06-11-2013, 06:38 PM
Its an abandoned building for the past 12 years and it used to be an orphanage. For your information, Mr. Sponge Bob: I left SMU because I was assured by MCI that I will not be able to practice with a fake diploma from SMU. I am currently in St. Lucia attending a much better school and we have more staff than the total number students you got left. Anyone can post a picture of a building on a hill from far away. Why don't you put up pictures of the class rooms and labs. What happened to your Anatomy Professor Dr. P? He is an excellent professor who did not get his salary and now he Here teaching. What happened to your Genetic teacher? Another excellent prof that left and sued the school. The list goes on

K-Ish
06-11-2013, 06:40 PM
When I said 13 students, I was being generous.

chanpreetiseasyforcuracao
06-12-2013, 12:22 AM
Its an abandoned building for the past 12 years and it used to be an orphanage. For your information, Mr. Sponge Bob: I left SMU because I was assured by MCI that I will not be able to practice with a fake diploma from SMU. I am currently in St. Lucia attending a much better school and we have more staff than the total number students you got left. Anyone can post a picture of a building on a hill from far away. Why don't you put up pictures of the class rooms and labs. What happened to your Anatomy Professor Dr. P? He is an excellent professor who did not get his salary and now he Here teaching. What happened to your Genetic teacher? Another excellent prof that left and sued the school. The list goes on

User can't play nice.

chanpreetiseasyforcuracao
06-12-2013, 12:32 AM
User can't play nice

Torontoguy81
06-12-2013, 09:13 AM
Ok enough!! This was not what this thread was meant for. I don't care about anyones feeling or opinions about SMUFOM. I am attending in September and want to meet others like me, not others who attend other schools, others who dislike the school, just future enthusiastic SMUFOM students. I will say this though, neither side in this argument is demonstrating that they will make good physicians with all this immature he said she said blah blah blah.

Hi my name is Brian and I am attending St. Martinus University in Sept 20013. Introduce yourself if you would like to share that you too will be attending the university in the future. I look forward to hearing from you and only you.

Brian

K-Ish
06-12-2013, 10:30 PM
User can't play nice.

K-Ish
06-12-2013, 10:33 PM
User can't play nice.

medic300107
06-13-2013, 09:23 AM
Keep this thread on topic. Any Terms of Service violations will be immediately infracted with no warnings.

Gpreet_s
06-14-2013, 04:58 PM
User can't play nice.

Torontoguy81
06-14-2013, 06:19 PM
If you are going to trash my school please use complete sentences, proper grammar and spelling. Thank you and have a fantastic day. :) So who is joining me at St. Martinus in the coming term? I have met 3 of you via value MD and 5 from Facebook, all whom seem extremely friendly and intelligent. If you're shy or don't want to be harassed by those who make false claims about our school, Facebook me or pvt message me. My name is Brian Farr and I live in Toronto and look forward to hearing from you.

medic300107
06-16-2013, 06:38 PM
This thread is closed. It is so far off topic. I created a new thread HERE (http://www.valuemd.com/st-martinus-medical-school/231880-incoming-july-sept-2013-students.html#post1481554). Please feel free to post. WARNING ANY OFF TOPIC OR TOS VIOLATION POSTS WILL BE IMMEDIATELY IFNRACTED!

Copyright © 2003-2018 ValueMD, LLC. All rights reserved.