PDA

View Full Version : Planning on a transfer to AUSOM

NoshMd
03-25-2013, 10:18 AM
I was hoping for a transfer to AUSOM just had some questions regarding AUSOM...like how can i get the visa if i do get accepted and how MD5 is and where it is and if the college helps the student to get USA visas... and also where the clinical rotations take place... Any advice would be of great help...
thanking you in advance

Dr.Costa
03-26-2013, 09:36 AM
hey!..i Pm'd you...hope u recieved it!...

NoshMd
03-26-2013, 10:48 AM
yes thank you so much for ur response i highly appreciate it..i am just replying to ur pm shortly

NoshMd
03-26-2013, 11:09 AM
have you received my pm...im new to valuemd..

ladysman
03-29-2013, 03:02 PM
Hey everybody, new to this forum thing....do you guys have any on line information get together type of things that I can go to.....? Just curious....

Dr.Costa
03-29-2013, 04:16 PM
Hey ladysman...i think they do have an online session where u can talk or present your questions etc...go to ausom.org, or contact the NY office....they shuld be able to give ya a time or a date!...

ladysman
03-29-2013, 05:02 PM
Thanks Doc, found the info on the facebook page, .....hope to get my answers would like to start in May if possible.........

New guy
04-04-2013, 10:36 PM
Why would anyone ask questions like that on this forum? this is the last place to get the truth????? as a matter of fact you take 5% truth mix it with 95% lies and you have Value MD..........

ladysman
04-05-2013, 03:31 PM
Hey Newguy, thanks for the sentiment. I did attend the online discussion with students and admin, maybe a faculty was present, not sure. Quite to the point, straight poop if you no what I mean.. Gave me a clear picture.

Dr.Costa
04-05-2013, 06:22 PM
lol...im glad it was 'straight poop'!..as long as the picture was painted enough for you to make an informed choice!...

Focused
04-06-2013, 12:31 PM
Hi student from Kenya, like you I transferred to AUSOM, yes they gave me straight poop but more important all my rotations were ACGME teaching hospitals. The 5th semester was very focused and I utilized it to it's full capacity to prepare for the USMLE. I have recently graduated I matched at my first choice the university of oklahoma in oklahoma city for family medicine. No if, ands, buts, or concerns what so ever.

I cannot recommend AUSOM enough, if your goal is to become a doctor their goal is to make sure you become one.

Mmrlucky
04-25-2013, 02:47 PM
Wow your so lucky ! I know your starting in July so you must be extremely busy but I have so many questions about atlantic ! Is there anyway I can get your email or call you? I really want to start AUSOM in January! Please help me in encouraging me that I'm making the right choice! I've read all your post but I'm just dying to talk to someone who physically completed his studies!

Dr.Costa
04-25-2013, 02:56 PM
Hey Mmrlucky!...Just send u a PM right now...hopefully i can answer all ur concerns or questions u have!..:)

New guy
04-27-2013, 08:53 AM
Wow your so lucky ! I know your starting in July so you must be extremely busy but I have so many questions about atlantic ! Is there anyway I can get your email or call you? I really want to start AUSOM in January! Please help me in encouraging me that I'm making the right choice! I've read all your post but I'm just dying to talk to someone who physically completed his studies!

Hey dude to make sure you are contacting actual students you can contact the SGA student government association run by the students by email [email protected] Although, I know Dr. Costa is on campus too.

Copyright © 2003-2018 ValueMD, LLC. All rights reserved.