PDA

View Full Version : Truth from the student of 2007 batch!!!

almo
03-13-2013, 06:02 PM
Few days back I thanked GOD for saving my career and here we go, I got solid proof of CMU signature forgery issue. One student told me not to reveal his name for telling me all these but he told me that he was a student of CMU in 2007 and when CMU did this signature forgery in 2008 he got scare because of uncertainty of this school's future and he took transfer from CMU to another medical school and he is happy because of his decision and so I am. According to Curacao's rules and regulations medical school need a permission from Minister of Education in the form of Charter which is not genuine in this case.

cmutousat
06-13-2013, 08:01 PM
you have a choice. Realize now or realize in 7 years.

sarcomere700
07-26-2013, 05:57 PM
well, where is this proof then? reveal it, please. by you stating you have proof without actually showing it to us, makes you no more credible than those who say they have a legitimate signature, right?

really, the best thing for anyone and everyone interested in this institution would be to contact the office of the Minister of Education in Curacao and hear it "from the horse's mouth", so to speak.

Copyright © 2003-2018 ValueMD, LLC. All rights reserved.