PDA

View Full Version : Rumors about CMU!!!

almo
03-02-2013, 07:39 AM
I was checking about this school and found something really weird about this school which I want to share here so I can save money, time and precious career of the students. Read below...

This school has a court case against it for forgery/falsification of the signature of minister of Curacao in 2008 to obtain Charter to run a medical school. I am so much thankful to GOD for saving my career by alerting me before I join this school but now I am concern for the students who are studying in this bogus medical school. GOD BLESS THEM!!!!

axiomofchoice
03-02-2013, 07:47 AM
Sounds like you should thank the internet instead of god.

verokmed
03-02-2013, 10:15 AM
You just opened an account and putting those bogus accusations. The school since 2008 has 20 times more students so its just a stupid rumors of other schools cause they are jealous of CMU's growth. Im in rotations now and Im proud of my school.

EricPacoMD
07-20-2013, 04:07 PM
If you are proud of your school show me some residents that matched in the USA....also where are you doing rotation at? thank you

Ananya Pramanik
09-17-2013, 10:25 AM
Hi I am a new bite.I am amazed to see the Caribbean culture to pull down other schools. It is true that many of these commentators are hired to break the rising schools.This is now a common practice to misguide,demoralize upcoming students with scary comments. These medical school bashing techniques are very old and crude. I hope current generation of students are capable to go for net search and find the facts and figures of their own....So, why not to chill and give them a chance....

Copyright © 2003-2018 ValueMD, LLC. All rights reserved.