PDA

View Full Version : Coming to the island

DOC.p
11-23-2012, 08:20 AM
hey guys, it's been a long time since I've posted and most of the active members probably don't know who I am. anyway, I'm a former student, graduated in 2011 and in my 2nd year of residency right now. I'm coming to the island next Friday until the December 4th. I'll be on campus periodically, I wouldn't mind meeting with current students to talk about residency or whatever you guys want to talk about. If you let your SGA or whoever know, we might be able to arrange something more formal. Anyway you can message me on here or email me: [email protected] and let me know. Otherwise I'll be drinking some pina coladas on the beach!

apatite
11-25-2012, 06:58 PM
hey guys, it's been a long time since I've posted and most of the active members probably don't know who I am. anyway, I'm a former student, graduated in 2011 and in my 2nd year of residency right now. I'm coming to the island next Friday until the December 4th. I'll be on campus periodically, I wouldn't mind meeting with current students to talk about residency or whatever you guys want to talk about. If you let your SGA or whoever know, we might be able to arrange something more formal. Anyway you can message me on here or email me: [email protected] and let me know. Otherwise I'll be drinking some pina coladas on the beach!

Would you do it all over again?

novagoldResources
02-27-2013, 02:44 PM
Yeah, would you?

Copyright © 2003-2018 ValueMD, LLC. All rights reserved.