PDA

View Full Version : Blackburn, UK 1 Bedroom 2 story flat for rent starting in January

tsirard
10-09-2012, 04:17 PM
If anyone is interested in coming to Blackburn in end of December/ beginning of January, My place will be available. It is 2 stories with 1 bedroom and full bathroom upstairs and a living room and kitchen downstairs. It is 0.7 mile walk from the hospital and takes me less than 15 minutes to walk. Rent is 500 pounds for the first month which covers it being fully furnished (bed, nightstands, kitchen table and chairs, couch, stove, oven, microwave and washer) and you own the toaster, silverware, dishware, cooking utensils, pots and pans, knife set, comforter/duvet, broom and mop making this place absolutely ready to move in with everything you need!! Then each month is 400 and there is no minimum months to rent (most renting agencies here make you pay for a minimum of 6 months) with a 400 pound deposit. It is directly with the landlord who is super nice and doesnt charge you the 150 pound letting fee or background check like all the other ones do. It comes fully furnished as mentioned above. Let me know if your interested and if you need to come a bit early you can move in til i move out Jan 10th. Can definitely save you money since most hotels are minimum 40-50 pounds per night. If you need a bigger place check out E-Den Letting or Crown Letting in Blackburn (each one charges 150 pounds for background/credit check) and require a minimum 6 month contract.

tsirard
12-02-2012, 04:12 AM
Available Jan 6

Copyright © 2003-2018 ValueMD, LLC. All rights reserved.