PDA

View Full Version : Urgently need help/advice on medicine schools that accept 4th-year Med students

Hibah
09-07-2012, 05:37 AM
I am a non-EU medicine student and have recently completed my fourth year in medicine. However, a war broke out in the country I was studying in (not my home country) and now I have to look for other options. I looked for all universities that teach medicine in my home country Lebanona and most of them requested that I have to either redo my four years from the start while others teach the subjects in French language and I am English educated. I am looking for other options in other countries in the world, because I cannot bear starting over from scratch especially that the fourth year was very hard and I am done with it. Can someone please help me with names of universities that might accept students who already started their Med studies in any place in the world preferabbly in Europe? I am now looking for schools everywhere and will probably miss the first semester because I cannot go back to my university due to teh security situation there. Thanks!

shrey
09-07-2012, 08:30 AM
Unfortunately, I can't think of any that accept 4th year medical students. That is quite tragic indeed.

minaretltd.com
09-23-2012, 12:49 PM
hi, you can visit the website of a student agency located in europe, called minaret, they have contracts with europian universities that teach medicine in english and other langueges ,i am sure this can be very helpful,especially in transfer matters, the website is :: Minaret Student Agency | studying abroad :: (http://www.minaretltd.com) or you can directly contact a mr tawfiq alkayyali on 00421917504161 good luck:)

Roula
05-08-2013, 04:34 AM
I am in the same exact situation. I'm a 4th year dental student in Syria, and due to the situation there I am unable to complete my studies. I've been looking around for universities that might I might be able to transfer to but I'm feeling completely lost. I've noticed this thread was posted in 2012, have you transferred to a university yet? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Copyright © 2003-2018 ValueMD, LLC. All rights reserved.