PDA

View Full Version : Living suggestions on St. G...with a dog

Kevnm67
07-20-2012, 05:14 PM
Hey guys,

I was just accepted to the Jan. MD class at SGU and want to start looking for housing. Im bringing my dog, Bella, and I plan to study a lot from home. Id also like to be in a quiet area.

Im just starting to look so if you can point to a few good places id appreciate it! I emailed SGU but I don't think ill get a response until Monday...

Thanks for the help!

Grenada Rent
08-08-2012, 04:53 AM
we have 1 bedroom ap. in Grand Anse take look at grenadarent.com we have 2 other student renting from us write me an e-mail from the web site. Thank you

Gitanjali Khushalani
08-16-2012, 07:35 PM
Newly Built - Apartment located in True Blue, Opposite the Dody Docks ( True Blue Bay Resort)!! Only a few left!!!
The apartments are located walking distance to SGU, Bananas and Docky Docks- also it is en the SGU bus route.

Fully Furnished
Cable TV with 32 ' Flat Screen TV
Laundry Facilities (washer & dryer)
Personal Bathroom, Patio, Bedroom, Living Room, Kitchen
Ample Parking
220 V (Transformer for 110 V appliances)
Storage Room
24 Hours security monitoring system

For futher info call Kamal @ 1-473-416-5068 or email me at divineapartment at gmail; or just stop by to see the apartments. Pictures available by email request.

Hey guys,

I was just accepted to the Jan. MD class at SGU and want to start looking for housing. Im bringing my dog, Bella, and I plan to study a lot from home. Id also like to be in a quiet area.

Im just starting to look so if you can point to a few good places id appreciate it! I emailed SGU but I don't think ill get a response until Monday...

Thanks for the help!

coralis
08-19-2012, 01:30 PM
Look on SGU Post once you have your mysgu log in. It's quiet everywhere, it's Grenada !!!!!! Lance Aux Epines (LAE) is a GREAT place for dogs and very safe neighborhood. Don't get scammed and do NOT pay more than 7-800/month. Best thing in LAE is to rent a house w/ 2-3 bedrooms which usually go for 1200 or 2K or so and split the rent. If you, or daddy, have the cash high end luxury apartments are also available. Also be prepared to buy a car it'll make things easier for you. DO NOT rent, sooooo much scamming going around. Buy a car 4-5K you'll make the money back when you leave and the mechanics are cheap vs. renting at 400/month. You'll find ppl talking about one of the best Phil ;) get him if you can. Grande Anse around the IGA supermarket is NOT a good place for having a dog they are mainly apartments. LAE has houses with fenced yards, your dog will LOVE it. Mine did ;) M-a-ureen Bap-tiste Tel: 439-1383, 409-1383, 420-1383 email: [email protected] I HIGHLY recommend her!!! She is an old SGU admin and she WILL NOT try ti scam you. AND ALL her apartments are PET FRIENDLY and in LAE. Good luck

Grenada Rent
08-19-2012, 08:45 PM
. Grande Anse around the IGA supermarket is NOT a good place for having a dog they are mainly apartments. My house has 24000-twenty-four thousand square feet fenced yard in Gand Anse in the vicinity of IGA probably is not in a loxury area but it is clean, quiet, peaceful atmosphere and safty at 2 minutes of the bus rout. At nighte the bus take the student at home.
my next neghbors are e very respectable policeman and a former minister of culture of Grenada .

rokshana
08-19-2012, 09:33 PM
My house has 24000-twenty-four thousand square feet fenced yard in Gand Anse in the vicinity of IGA probably is not in a loxury area but it is clean, quiet, peaceful atmosphere and safty at 2 minutes of the bus rout. At nighte the bus take the student at home.
my next neghbors are e very respectable policeman and a former minister of culture of Grenada .
lol, that is probably a *bit* too big a house for just a student and his dog.

Salama
08-19-2012, 10:19 PM
lol, that is probably a *bit* too big a house for just a student and his dog.

To be fair, they said a 24,000 square foot fenced yard, not house...

rokshana
08-19-2012, 10:34 PM
To be fair, they said a 24,000 square foot fenced yard, not house...

lol...i guess the dog would like that...

GeorgiaPeach10
09-29-2012, 08:46 PM
Look on your MySGU post, get housing to send you a list of places to rent from (they tell you which places not to rent from), or try Central Lease Grenada's website. Divine Apartments require a monthly $50 pet fee which I hadn't heard of before them. There are a lot of dogs at Kiki's, Grand Moves, Groom's Beach. On the post you can find an apartment attached to a main house which has a yard that might allow pets. A lot of my classmates with dogs rent houses.

Copyright © 2003-2018 ValueMD, LLC. All rights reserved.