PDA

View Full Version : MY chances???

Matuesz
07-19-2012, 04:30 AM
I am going to be sophmore in HS i had an A in bio all year !! and this year chemistry and if i have an A or B in that and physics will i be accepted is the interview to be something to be worried about? how long is it? is it just one ? What are my chances? - student from usa with polish birth certificate . How is the test too?

kathleenmurphyib
07-21-2012, 10:36 PM
Relax. Your grades are worth 60 points, entrance exam is 60 points, interview is 10. High marks will be A's and B's in your high school. I'm hopefully going through their premed because I want to be better prepared for the entrance exam and the rigors of med school, but you need to study hard. Go through higher level science courses and get good grades. The test is difficult I hear, with 30 points in biology and 30 in chem. It is multiple choice though. You have three years left though so focus on school and not the university quite yet. Fulfill their requirements, and if you study well, you'll do fine on the entrance. Good luck!

Matuesz
07-23-2012, 02:43 AM
Relax. Your grades are worth 60 points, entrance exam is 60 points, interview is 10. High marks will be A's and B's in your high school. I'm hopefully going through their premed because I want to be better prepared for the entrance exam and the rigors of med school, but you need to study hard. Go through higher level science courses and get good grades. The test is difficult I hear, with 30 points in biology and 30 in chem. It is multiple choice though. You have three years left though so focus on school and not the university quite yet. Fulfill their requirements, and if you study well, you'll do fine on the entrance. Good luck!

So like other grades i shuldnt worry about math i had a C and in drafting. Only chem and bio is checked yes?

kathleenmurphyib
07-23-2012, 07:14 PM
They check your entire transcript, but focus on the sciences. You have to do well in all your classes in general.

Copyright © 2003-2018 ValueMD, LLC. All rights reserved.