PDA

View Full Version : Progressive Chiropractic

copepod
07-18-2012, 11:40 AM
Hello, I've never posted in these forums but I've "creeped" them quite a bit over the past couple of months. I'm currently a student at NYCC and am really passionate about progressing the profession. I recently developed a site.. thechiropracticforum.com that will (hopefully) be a sounding board for what we can do to make changes in chiropractic. It's still in its infancy at the moment, but I'd love to get feedback from any of you here. Also, I would love it if anyone was interested in writing an article for the site (NUHS-AUC I was going to send you a private message about it but I need 5 posts to send PMs), especially those outside the profession. Thank you for your time!

NUHS-AUC
07-19-2012, 05:08 PM
Nice lots of luck with that, I don't have time, but I'm sure others will,

copepod
07-20-2012, 12:36 PM
Thanks, I hope so as well.

copepod
07-20-2012, 12:57 PM
Also, I don't know if my reply to your PM worked or not since I still don't have 5 posts yet.

DavisHealthCenter12
09-25-2012, 08:22 PM
I suggest you go to a Chiropractor. I find them really effective for him as it gives holistic techniques. They are employed to not only relieve pain, both physical and emotional, but to get to the core causes of why the pain is there so it can be effectively removed. Check them at davisvitalhealthcenter.com.

maxdeffi
03-07-2013, 05:00 AM
Why dont u study osteopathy? It is better

maxdeffi
03-07-2013, 05:01 AM
Chiropractic problem is that it is limited and works only on joint, while osteopath works on muscles, tendon, ligament, arthery, organs ecc.

canuckdc
03-07-2013, 06:39 AM
Chiropractic problem is that it is limited and works only on joint, while osteopath works on muscles, tendon, ligament, arthery, organs ecc.

now that's an uneducated statement....

maxdeffi
04-01-2013, 02:07 AM
Ok, maybe in USA Chiropractors do many other things, but here in Italy the job include only check vertebral disease and cracking the vertebral joint.

Davidsmith009
10-30-2013, 12:56 AM
Chiropractic problem is arise when you are suffering from pain in back, neck, arthritis, and headaches. Chiropractor is a person that provides you better treatment.

adamcollin
06-26-2015, 06:08 AM
Chiropractic care is not only known to treat back aches, it also heals problems related with knees, shoulders, hips, wrists, ankles, elbows, hands, feet, etc. Regular chiropractic sessions can prevent injuries and illness too.

Copyright © 2003-2018 ValueMD, LLC. All rights reserved.