PDA

View Full Version : Room needed in BK!!!

JerzeyDoc
07-18-2012, 11:28 AM
I'm looking for a place to stay in BK from Aug. 26th to Dec. 29th if anyone has a room or place to stay please message me or email me at [email protected] Thank you.

MissPatel
08-26-2012, 03:00 PM
Hi,

We are a medical student couple looking for a roommate to fill our second bedroom in our 2 bedroom 2 bath apartment asap till end of October and maybe longer. We are only looking for a female roommate as my hubby may be moving out later in the next two months when he secures a job. The room is completely furnished with a bed, dresser, internet and a/c. You will also have your own private bathroom. The living room is equipped with cable tv, couch, and dining table. The kitchen contains toaster oven, oven, gas stove, coffee pot, refrigerator, dishes, pots, and utensils.

The $1000 would include the furnished room with your own bathroom fully equipped with internet. Utilities are include up to $100 for the whole apartment in which whatever cost arises after that we will split down the middle. I already put down the security deposit for $1000, so you would split the deposit with me and pay $500 for the deposit upon move in.

There is a bus stop outside the apartment and a recessed driveway for a car. This apartment is 1 bus ride from Wyckoff Heights Medical Center and 2 bus rides from Interfaith Medical Center and Kingsbrook Jewish Medical Center. The apartment is 2 blocks away from the Bed-Stuy YMCA and from the grocery store. The laudromat is 1 block away from the apartment.

We are a clean quiet couple who is looking for a clean quiet roommate.

There are also other medical students living in the building.

I can email pictures of the apartment on request.

Thanks for reading! PM me for more info.

Copyright © 2003-2018 ValueMD, LLC. All rights reserved.