PDA

View Full Version : Call l SMU directly for queries

sheong
07-10-2012, 01:57 AM
Dear all,

I am humbly requesting you b4 believing any ** newz kindly contact the SMU school directly...................checkout their website for the numbers & talk to SMU people b4 believing anything.................peace

bosek
07-27-2012, 12:00 PM
I know the information posted here can be unsettling at times. I called and talk to the current students in

Michigan (transfer)
Illinois (current)
Maryland (transfer, VA loan)
Georgia (current)

Talk to dr p if you need to verify rather then believing the garbage you read here. What I heard from the students as well as dr p is as long as you have funds you can get clinicals in any place you like.

DogChairTreePurple
07-27-2012, 04:46 PM
I know the information posted here can be unsettling at times. I called and talk to the current students in

Michigan (transfer)
Illinois (current)
Maryland (transfer, VA loan)
Georgia (current)

Talk to dr p if you need to verify rather then believing the garbage you read here. What I heard from the students as well as dr p is as long as you have funds you can get clinicals in any place you like.

Yes good idea.... talk to the very people who are STEALING your MONEY to see if you can get U.S. rotations. I wonder what they'll say.. hmmmm

bosek
07-27-2012, 05:08 PM
Ha Ha Ha you are entitled to your own opinion. So you are telling me that the students I talk to are stealing. Let me guess you watch Fox TV all the time.

DogChairTreePurple
07-27-2012, 06:48 PM
Ha Ha Ha you are entitled to your own opinion. So you are telling me that the students I talk to are stealing. Let me guess you watch Fox TV all the time.

Well Dr. P cant be a student if hes a "Dr". Or maybe hes just another student like yourself who calls themselves Doctor without having the credentials to even take a patients blood pressure.

bosek
07-27-2012, 09:07 PM
Dr P is clinical dean Mr Duck.

DogChairTreePurple
07-28-2012, 05:30 PM
Dr P is clinical dean Mr Duck.

Ahh that solves the puzzle. You dont need much credentials to be Dean of Clinicals when there are no clinical rotations to be dean of :)

Copyright © 2003-2018 ValueMD, LLC. All rights reserved.