PDA

View Full Version : 50 students for July 2012 in SMU

sheong
07-10-2012, 01:52 AM
Docchairtreepurple open your eyes..........................SMU is closed.........really..................If SMU is really closed then how come they are getting 50 students on campus in July 2012 semster...................u need to get your stats right coz whatever is teh source of your information is **....................nyways i think u shud rather focus on ur Step 1 prep instead of pooking your nose in SMU business........if u still have any doubts do stop by in Curacao on 16th july & see for yourself the number of new students on campus.................................

livewirejack
07-10-2012, 12:15 PM
Docchairtreepurple open your eyes..........................SMU is closed.........really..................If SMU is really closed then how come they are getting 50 students on campus in July 2012 semster...................u need to get your stats right coz whatever is teh source of your information is **....................nyways i think u shud rather focus on ur Step 1 prep instead of pooking your nose in SMU business........if u still have any doubts do stop by in Curacao on 16th july & see for yourself the number of new students on campus.................................

Check all the previous threads on this board from 2011 and you'll find that this school never gets more that 3 or 5 people starting every semester. Make sure you start the semester and see the so called ''50 students'' before you pay any money to this school. You've been warned

sunnydoc
07-12-2012, 11:14 AM
User cannot play nice.

DogChairTreePurple
07-12-2012, 08:08 PM
There goes Sunny D again trying to hide the truth/

sunnydoc
07-12-2012, 08:28 PM
Nope truth is, I cannot speak to the history of the school. I can speak for the new administration and what they are doing. As a student and a transfer from another carib school SMUSOM is a great school, I am being trained as I should. Dog if you have been following this school for years why do you only have 14 post. Troll.. Go Away already.

DogChairTreePurple
07-13-2012, 07:12 AM
How do I know the history of this school with only 14 posts??? LOL. Your history is written in stone. If choose to no longer be oblivious to your schools history then just scroll back a few years and read some old Value md threads. I think you might learn a thing or two. The very students that were defending the school on Value MD their first semester later ended up suing the school. This is really sad.

sunnydoc
07-13-2012, 09:02 AM
Dog,
I am not going to argue with you about our schools past dealings as they are irrelevant. The school was purchased and is being ran by new owners who have nothing to do with the old school. So unless you have something new I am done with you on this thread. We don't want you to apply at our school we may not be able to provide you the high quality education you deserve. I recommend Caribbean Medical University to you. Top notch facility over there. OH WAIT YOU ARE ALREADY INVOLVED WITH THAT PLACE...... GO AWAY

DogChairTreePurple
07-13-2012, 07:21 PM
Dog,
I am not going to argue with you about our schools past dealings as they are irrelevant. The school was purchased and is being ran by new owners who have nothing to do with the old school. So unless you have something new I am done with you on this thread. We don't want you to apply at our school we may not be able to provide you the high quality education you deserve. I recommend Caribbean Medical University to you. Top notch facility over there. OH WAIT YOU ARE ALREADY INVOLVED WITH THAT PLACE...... GO AWAY

Of course the schools history is relevent. When you research what school to go to what do you look at ? THEIR HISTORY. And guess, what...??? Deception, lawsuits, school closing, unhappy students are all part of this schools history. And I dont know what grudge you have with Carribean Medical University but if you want to believe thats where Im from then be my guest. In the meantime dont be in denial about your schools history

justinephleps
07-25-2012, 10:48 AM
Wowww , looking forward to explore

bosek
07-27-2012, 11:50 AM
Of course the schools history is relevent. When you research what school to go to what do you look at ? THEIR HISTORY. And guess, what...??? Deception, lawsuits, school closing, unhappy students are all part of this schools history. And I dont know what grudge you have with Carribean Medical University but if you want to believe thats where Im from then be my guest. In the meantime dont be in denial about your schools history
Ha Ha ha. Let me guess. You are one of the students who were

failing classes here.
did not have money.
wanted the school to falsify transcripts.

You went to school where you are

getting free tuition.
getting all A's.
school agreed to falsify the record.

In liu of this all you have to do is to
Post false information.

The road to being a physician is a long one.

Basic sciences
Clincials
Residency
Licensure

DogChairTreePurple
07-27-2012, 04:43 PM
Ha Ha ha. Let me guess. You are one of the students who were

failing classes here.
did not have money.
wanted the school to falsify transcripts.

You went to school where you are

getting free tuition.
getting all A's.
school agreed to falsify the record.

In liu of this all you have to do is to
Post false information.

The road to being a physician is a long one.

Basic sciences
Clincials
Residency
Licensure

See this is whats wrong with this school. Look at what "Dr"Bose describes...
1)A failing student- Well this just shows the quality of the teachers ability to teach and/or the fact that the school is setting up students for failure by accepting any student with a pulse and a check for the tuition instead of screening out those students who are have a low likelihood of making it through all 4 years. This is why every new student should be aware of how students are treated here.
2) Did not have money- Is the school offering any scholarships to students? Are they being provided with sufficient loans to make it through. Does this school even have a financial aid office or is it a just a registars office that collects the tuition checks. If students are broke I think that is a fault of the school just as much if not more than the students fault.
3) Wanted to falsify transcripts- this goes back to my original reason why I think the truth about this school history should be known. What happened to former students that made them desperate enough to seek falsified transcripts???? I'll tell you .... St. Martinus closed down a few years back, with no faculty because they were not being paid in time and students were left WITHOUT transcripts and without these required transcripts... were unable to transfer to a new medical school. So they felt like they had no choice but to seek falsified transcripts in order to prevent having to wait a whole year till there was enough staff to print them out. PATHETIC!!!

bosek
07-27-2012, 05:32 PM
See this is whats wrong with this school. Look at what "Dr"Bose describes...
1)A failing student- Well this just shows the quality of the teachers ability to teach and/or the fact that the school is setting up students for failure by accepting any student with a pulse and a check for the tuition instead of screening out those students who are have a low likelihood of making it through all 4 years. This is why every new student should be aware of how students are treated here.
2) Did not have money- Is the school offering any scholarships to students? Are they being provided with sufficient loans to make it through. Does this school even have a financial aid office or is it a just a registars office that collects the tuition checks. If students are broke I think that is a fault of the school just as much if not more than the students fault.
3) Wanted to falsify transcripts- this goes back to my original reason why I think the truth about this school history should be known. What happened to former students that made them desperate enough to seek falsified transcripts???? I'll tell you .... St. Martinus closed down a few years back, with no faculty because they were not being paid in time and students were left WITHOUT transcripts and without these required transcripts... were unable to transfer to a new medical school. So they felt like they had no choice but to seek falsified transcripts in order to prevent having to wait a whole year till there was enouugh taff to print them out. PATHETIC!!!

I just hope none of my acquaintance get you as a physician as I am really concerned about your diagnostic capabilities. I am talking about the students who started first year of medical education with me one year ago. FYI, I am paying tuition here along with deferment. I was offered free tuition to switch over to diploma mill to which I refused.

My brother is going to Med school in India. He tells me that half of his class flunked in his prof. I was not good enough to get into the med school in India.
FYI, USMLE pass rate in India is better than US.

So you are telling me that every student that is going to Med school is passing his classes. Just for an example. The student intake in SGU is
500 students per semester. So yearly intake is 1000 students. Here is a math question for you ( if you understand basic math)

They have taken 30,000 students in the last 30 years.
They have total 10,000 practicing physicians. So where are those 20,000 students? It is a trick question. If you can answer?

DogChairTreePurple
07-27-2012, 06:43 PM
I just hope none of my acquaintance get you as a physician as I am really concerned about your diagnostic capabilities. I am talking about the students who started first year of medical education with me one year ago. FYI, I am paying tuition here along with deferment. I was offered free tuition to switch over to diploma mill to which I refused.

My brother is going to Med school in India. He tells me that half of his class flunked in his prof. I was not good enough to get into the med school in India.
FYI, USMLE pass rate in India is better than US.

So you are telling me that every student that is going to Med school is passing his classes. Just for an example. The student intake in SGU is
500 students per semester. So yearly intake is 1000 students. Here is a math question for you ( if you understand basic math)

They have taken 30,000 students in the last 30 years.
They have total 10,000 practicing physicians. So where are those 20,000 students? It is a trick question. If you can answer?

Lol its quite funny that you try to deflect this schools problems and talk about others schools problems. Thats fine but at least do in SGU's forum because in this forum.. we talk about St. Martinus problems.

Any you talk about my diagnostic capabilities yet I had good enough grades to enter a top US school and if i chose to apply to an Indian school I would have been accepted by a top school. Yet youve been rejected by at least two COUNTRIES and have stooped as low to take a risk in a school with multiple closings, questionable rotations, and poor USMLE scores. At least no patient will ever have to have you as a doctor as I highly doubt you will make it that far.

DrClass2015
07-27-2012, 08:28 PM
wow....DogChairTreePurple...you really must be getting paid for putting all these negative comments about my school all day long in every threat...come on...what do you really want to get out of all these negative comments??? If you want to promote your school, do the right advertisement!!! Do not try to put down other schools with your inaccurate comments. PLEASE!!! Keep it real and nice!

MSKNY
09-01-2012, 06:23 PM
To all the Morons posting craps about St. Martinus University, here is something. The school is legit and yes they do have clinicals and residency programs in the U.S. Here is a list of hospitals that have resident Doctors who graduated from St. Marinus and yes the list is legit. You can google it and even get the name of the Doctors that came out the small and legit university called St. Martinus University, Faculty of Medicine
Moses H. Cone Memorial Hospital @ NC
Metrohealth @Ohio
University of Maryland Medical Center @ the name says itself. For the morons who wouldn't know, its at Maryland
McClaren @ Michigan
SIU school of Medicine @Illinois
The morons who post lies and craps about St. Martinus university are as follows:
are the ones not built tough enough to make it as a MD
are the ones not smart enough to finish even Pre-Med
are the ones who couldn't pay off their loans to SMU
are the ones who have no lives, also known as total losers

Copyright © 2003-2018 ValueMD, LLC. All rights reserved.