PDA

View Full Version : Pleaseeee Answer!

Dainamar
07-05-2012, 05:31 PM
Hi!!!

Iam trying to get in UNIBE in september... Have they started calling for interviews??? My friend got a rejection letter and I' m really nervouse now.. My gpa is 3.10, i got a 16 in the mcat, 103 in toefl.. Do I have a chance or should I start thinking about a rejection???

F R O G G E R
07-09-2012, 11:04 AM
Be Positive....
Try another school... In R D they have several good schools. But, UNIBE is the English one I think. So, if you speak spanish... you can get in the other med schools there...
Good luck

Dainamar
07-09-2012, 06:30 PM
Thank you!!!! Yes, I speak spanish... I am still hoping to get the call from UNIBE... we'll see what happens! but thanks!!!!

ann7u
07-12-2012, 02:41 PM
Are you going to the interview?

Dainamar
07-18-2012, 06:40 PM
a little late... but yes i went to the interview.. iam waiting for the last letter....thanks for asking!

Oc2014
07-19-2012, 03:50 PM
a little late... but yes i went to the interview.. iam waiting for the last letter....thanks for asking!

Hey, Dainamar!
Please let us know how your acceptance to UNIBE went.
I'm also applying to the school but am afraid that due to my gpa
I won't get accepted. How did the interview go overall?
I have heard that they do look at 3.0 and above more extensively
but it's not "actually" required, so that eases my mind somewhat. Have
you toured the school?

Dainamar
07-25-2012, 01:04 AM
I am still waiting for the last letter.. so I don't know if I got accepted.. as soon as I know i will post it... They said that I will know this week, so we'll see how it went...I have not toured the school personally but a lot of my friends go there and they say is in pretty good condition...I don't know exactly what they are looking for, in termos of students.. but i think it must be some sort of package.. good gpa, good toefl, good essay and somewhat good mcat.. then in the interview i think good comunication skills... but i'll tell you guys later.. good luck!!!!

ann7u
07-25-2012, 06:27 PM
I am still waiting too :)

Dainamar
07-25-2012, 08:55 PM
GOOD LUCK!!!! maybe we'll see each other!!!

Dainamar
07-31-2012, 09:09 PM
Did you receive the final letter???

Oc2014
08-09-2012, 09:25 PM
I am still waiting for the last letter.. so I don't know if I got accepted.. as soon as I know i will post it... They said that I will know this week, so we'll see how it went...I have not toured the school personally but a lot of my friends go there and they say is in pretty good condition...I don't know exactly what they are looking for, in termos of students.. but i think it must be some sort of package.. good gpa, good toefl, good essay and somewhat good mcat.. then in the interview i think good comunication skills... but i'll tell you guys later.. good luck!!!!

How was the interview? Was it comfortable enough? Im literally anxious to apply, haha. Well anyway, good luck with everything!

Dainamar
08-10-2012, 11:40 PM
The interview was very comfortable.. You have 10 mnts to make an impression..There were 4 people asking questions... but I got in.. so i think if you are honest and confident thats good enough! good luck!!!!

Copyright © 2003-2018 ValueMD, LLC. All rights reserved.