PDA

View Full Version : i need a room in shared apartment in szeged urgent!!!

lissiebsk
07-04-2012, 07:55 AM
hi,

i am the 1st year student of university of szeged in this september 2012. i need a room for rent in shared apartment. the maximum rental fee of mine include utilities fee is 40000 ft. if anyone is looking for the roomate, please reply for me as soon as possiple.

thanks

Midm
07-23-2012, 08:06 AM
Hi! My name is Midya and I'm also starting my first year in Szeged this September. Do you know if they have a campus to stay on?

lissiebsk
07-23-2012, 09:51 AM
I have already asked them, they said the dormitory is not allowed for international student

HUNACA
07-26-2012, 09:20 PM
Hello There is a dormitory possibility in Szeged for international students.It includes weekly cleaning,internet,study room,weekly laundry service,7/24 reception,post office service,accommodation,daily breakfast,copy machine,single room or double room with personal bathroom and WC,Electric,Gas,Air condition,Water.

ALL of the services are only for 600 €/month.

If you want to rent a flat in Szeged it costs around 80.000 to 100.000 Ft and theses are all one room flats.I mean two students can not accommodate at that kind of places.Please if you thing about the accommodation contact me.

fbuni
07-26-2012, 10:50 PM
If you want to rent a flat in Szeged it costs around 80.000 to 100.000 Ft and theses are all one room flats.I mean two students can not accommodate at that kind of places.Please if you thing about the accommodation contact me.

You are taking advantage of people on this site 600 €/month is VERY VERY EXPENSIVE for Szeged... and you can find an apartment that accommodates 2 people( ie two separate bedrooms) for 100.000 FTs... stop being a greedy agent and start treating international students as people NOT banks!!!

According to today's conversion rate

600 Euros = 170 113.086 Hungarian forints

You can have TWO separate apartments for this price

milskad
07-27-2012, 09:11 AM
I can confirm that the person is trying to take advantage and it is a complete rip off. I just signed a contract yesterday for a two bedroom flat (5 year old building) for 70000 HUF per month.

HUNACA
07-27-2012, 07:19 PM
Hello Dear Milskad and Fbuni,

First of all I am a medical doctor who already graduated from Szeged University as a foreign student.I am living in Szeged more then 10 years now.It's good that you rent that place maybe you didn't check my other posts it is 600 € for single bed room and 400 € for double bed room.We make our calculation then together and we see as you mentioned what kind of rip off and greedy agent words.First of all I am not an agent.

Milksad: 70.000 Ft is your rent minimum 10.000 Ft is common cost: Rent is 80.000 Ft + Water (Around min 8.000 Ft/ 2 months ) + Garbage Tax (5.000 Ft) + Gas (Around min 20.000 Ft ) + Electric (Around min 5.000 Ft ) + Internet ( Around Min 5.000 Ft ) + Weekly Cleaning ( Around Min 1.000 Ft/hour for cleaning lady 5 hours per day 5.000 Ft )

Total: 100.000 Ft - 125.000 Ft ( This price doesn't include 7/24 Reception + Daily Breakfast + Laundry Service + First time free pick up from airport )

Taxi is min : 20.000 Ft + Daily Breakfast with Swedish Table you can find it in Szeged min for 2 to 3 thousand forint,Laundry Service in Szeged they will wash and iron your things per piece min for 1.000 Ft )

Guys are you really living in Szeged ? Please if you can find smth cheaper with all those services please let me know I will be the first person who will rent that place from you.Its so seen that you are really newcomers guys and fbuni believe me I know what is the meaning of being a foreign student in Szeged much more better than you.

Thanks.Please calculate it better

fbuni
07-27-2012, 09:01 PM
Dear HUNACA,

-Please respect our intelligence, you are not an agent but you are doing all this for free!!:focus:-

-I have no problem with a business making profit but you are portraying Szeged as downtown Manhattan, BUT it is a small city in eastern europe. I have a 2 bedroom apartment (2 people) and a living room that is 5 mins away from the new clinic that inclues every thing that you have stated which costs on average 125.000 forints... This is actually considered on of the expensive apartments because it is mostly foreign students.

-The "free taxi ride from the airport" is not exactly free after all you will be paying 600 euros

-As a foreign student you should not be trying to take the advantage of unsuspecting students...

That would be all

milskad
07-28-2012, 12:50 AM
Hello Dear Milskad and Fbuni,

First of all I am a medical doctor who already graduated from Szeged University as a foreign student.I am living in Szeged more then 10 years now.It's good that you rent that place maybe you didn't check my other posts it is 600 € for single bed room and 400 € for double bed room.We make our calculation then together and we see as you mentioned what kind of rip off and greedy agent words.First of all I am not an agent.

Milksad: 70.000 Ft is your rent minimum 10.000 Ft is common cost: Rent is 80.000 Ft + Water (Around min 8.000 Ft/ 2 months ) + Garbage Tax (5.000 Ft) + Gas (Around min 20.000 Ft ) + Electric (Around min 5.000 Ft ) + Internet ( Around Min 5.000 Ft ) + Weekly Cleaning ( Around Min 1.000 Ft/hour for cleaning lady 5 hours per day 5.000 Ft )

Total: 100.000 Ft - 125.000 Ft ( This price doesn't include 7/24 Reception + Daily Breakfast + Laundry Service + First time free pick up from airport )

Taxi is min : 20.000 Ft + Daily Breakfast with Swedish Table you can find it in Szeged min for 2 to 3 thousand forint,Laundry Service in Szeged they will wash and iron your things per piece min for 1.000 Ft )

Guys are you really living in Szeged ? Please if you can find smth cheaper with all those services please let me know I will be the first person who will rent that place from you.Its so seen that you are really newcomers guys and fbuni believe me I know what is the meaning of being a foreign student in Szeged much more better than you.

Thanks.Please calculate it better

Yes the basic rent is 70k and the common cost is 10k meaning rent is 80k. Now water is around 6k, also the garbage tax, weekly cleaning is included in the common cost. The gas, during the coldest month costs a maximum of 23k, naturally considerably lower in the summer, let's say on average it wil be 15k. The sum is: around 120-125k. I am sharing this two bedroom apartment which is literally a 30 second walk from the university library, therefore the price is half of that each. I pay around 60k, with today's exchange that is around 210e. I am pretty sure the 400e you mentioned is per person, meaning that it is over priced. The other "benefits" you mentioned are unneccessary for a student.

KKeller
08-17-2012, 05:55 AM
I'm looking for a girl flatmate. I am a student as well. The flat is totally new, even the furniters , everything! It is really close to university(10 minutes) and to the TIK library (5 minutes). The number 4 tram station is just 2 minutes, plus shopping centers are very close as well, around 10 minutes by walk. It is a really good flat because it is close to everything ( from shopping center to anatomy department) it has two separate rooms, one living room with kitchen , bathroom and toilette. for more informations write to this e-mail:[email protected] call: 00-36-30-571-617322309223102231122312

lissiebsk
08-18-2012, 09:33 PM
Hi,
I have already sent u an email but didn't get the reply back. Can u tell me the total fee I have to pay for 1 month include gas, electricity...?
Thanks

fany93
08-22-2012, 01:30 PM
Hello my name is Estefania, I´m looking for a roommate too, have you got apartment? or you need an apartment too??

lissiebsk
08-23-2012, 10:00 AM
Hi,
I am looking for a shared flat. Have u had a appartment yet? If not, we can be a roommate first and then find an appartment together which suitable with our requests.

fany93
08-23-2012, 01:51 PM
hello :) I have an apartment it is 70 m2 in Szent István tér, trolibus number 4 which takes you to the university is just 1 minute walking from the apartment, is really nice, the price is 100000 HUF + additional costs if you are interested in share it let me know :)

lissiebsk
08-23-2012, 03:33 PM
thanks Estefania,
its nice but the price is so high, i want to rent for a long time (may be few years). so i am looking for the cheap one.

fany93
08-24-2012, 01:58 AM
Dear Lissie,
Thank you for your reply, I was looking for a cheaper one too but I found this one and was very good, in any case if you want we can meet to know each other although we are not going to be roommates okey? :) my facebook is Estefania Galiana Pastor

lissiebsk
08-24-2012, 03:11 AM
Hi Kitty,

did you get my email about the appointment to see the flat? i have already called you but nobody answer and i also sent u and sms. please contact me as soon as you can.

Helen.

zoh
06-18-2013, 10:09 PM
Hey, going to Szeged this september to do dentistry. going to be looking for a flatmate as i will be getting a 2 bedroom flat. email me at (zohaib 1 @ outlook.com) no spaces. im from the uk btw

autumnbreezes
07-02-2014, 07:20 AM
You need to ask one of the locals if they can help you locate an apartment. If you have a Hungarian friend or acquaintance, ask them to spend just an hour to help you ask some of the people living in different apartments without your presence. You can get a full apartment for between 40 and 50.000 ft in this way. Of course, not luxury, but mostly where locals live. Utilities are 15.000-20.000 ft in the summer and 25.000-35.000 in the winter depending on the way the building community pays for heating and how the heat is transported.

If you are looking to save money, then stay away from the "student" apartments and most of the rental agencies. Also, beware of one man (or woman) agents who locate an apartment from you. They will require you to pay them a fee of 15.000-30.000 ft as a finders fee. Were most Hungarian apartment owners to know you are a foreigner, they will 'up' the price from what they ask from a local, sometimes as much as double, and up to triple for Americans.

If you are late in locating housing, settle for something without a contract, and do not pay more than one month's deposit. You can leave after the second month if the owner appears to be unscrupulous. Also always demand to see the bills, and make a copy of it. Lawyers are generally cheap in Hungary compared to the west, and it is good to use one as a phone call/letter from one to a bad landlord will be enough to have them make an honest compromise.

In Hungary, standing up for your rights by mere insistence and demand will scare many a corrupt Hungarian into refusing service to you or giving in to a fair deal. I've been here a number of years, and it's a corrupt and dishonest yet petty mentality here... but far less than in Ukraine, Moldova, or Russia.

spaaace
07-13-2014, 12:45 PM
szeged university international student office has set up a facebook group to help students looking for accommodation
search for flatrent szeged on facebook, or copy/paste this: facebook.com/groups/1501524163395475/ they are very resourceful!

hope this helps :)

Copyright © 2003-2018 ValueMD, LLC. All rights reserved.