PDA

View Full Version : If you wanna talk to a current student....

saw176
06-15-2012, 12:32 PM
Hey guys, so I remember when I was looking for a med school I was on ValueMd and was overwhelmed by the amount of ** posts and users that seemed to go in circles and post the same thing on 20 different threads and I was like, what the heck is real here? WHO is real here? Then I found a post buried within a bunch of other ones that actually seemed like a legit student with valuable things to say. I talked with them privately, and found out way more in a half hour conversation than in hours and hours of sifting through Value MD.

Unfortunately the boards don't seem to have improved and everytime I come on here I'm like, wow, that's an hour of my life I'm never gonna get back. So if you want to talk to a current student who will actually answer your questions instead of copy-pasting posts with a bunch of info you could find on the site (sorry fellow posters, but it doesn't really do anyone good to read the same thing 20 times), then send me a private message and I'll give you my email address. That's where you can find me, cause I'm tired of wasting time on here :)

bosek
06-16-2012, 08:57 PM
No one will let the useful thread stay at the top. Why , because people with hidden agenda would not want prospective students to read anything worth here.

bosek
07-27-2012, 09:13 PM
I see a troll who is from CMU and wants us to believe he/she is from US. What can we do to make him understand.

DogChairTreePurple
07-28-2012, 05:28 PM
I see a troll who is from CMU and wants us to believe he/she is from US. What can we do to make him understand.

Its too late. I already do understand. This school closes down every few years. Not much else to understand

Copyright © 2003-2018 ValueMD, LLC. All rights reserved.