PDA

View Full Version : St Martinus begins a new research program!!!!!

MagzMD
06-14-2012, 11:20 PM
Many of you have asked about the research that SMU is conducting. This is one of the best opportunities a Caribbean Med school can offer its students, and unlike most, we at SMU have the privilege of being a part of it.
The research involves studies with diabetes and we are working with a lab at a University in Belgium. Our professors are working hard day and night and everything seems to be coming together in our favor!

bosek
06-15-2012, 01:14 PM
Dr GS from Canada, did his MBBS from chandigarh, india and finished his internship in Emory University, Atlanta, US. He then did his Post-Graduation studies from University of Wisconsin, Wisconsin, US. He was always interested more in academics, research and teaching, so he pursued his career in teaching. He taught for a while in University of Wisconsin, St George's University, and joined St Martinus University team last year. He has had more than 5 peer reviewed pubmed indexed publications, and is currently involved in Metabolomics research in St Martinus university in collaboration with University of Hasselt, Belgium.

guilder2012
06-20-2012, 12:47 AM
I am one of the students involved with this research. Can't wait to see my name as a coauthor of an article. I am grateful for the opportunity. Thank you GS and RT.

justinephleps
07-26-2012, 02:19 AM
Hi M

Want to know more about some SMU most cutting edge research program ?

Thanks
JP

bosek
07-27-2012, 09:26 PM
Talk to GS, RT or JG. JG is busy with the research in Europe at the moment.

DogChairTreePurple
07-28-2012, 05:23 PM
Talk to GS, RT or JG. JG is busy with the research in Europe at the moment.

This useless research will do nothing more than waste your time and raise your hopes for a US residency before it gets shattered by the reality of not matching.

Copyright © 2003-2018 ValueMD, LLC. All rights reserved.