PDA

View Full Version : Licensure in OK for Dr RM Congratulation

bosek
06-14-2012, 11:51 AM
SMUFOM graduate is fully licensed to practice in OKlahoma. Congratulation Dr RM.

St. Martinus University-Faculty of Medicine (http://us.martinus.edu/Alumni.html)

cardiomegaly
06-15-2012, 10:09 AM
Congrats to one of you alums Dr. S.O. She got into a great peds university program

bosek
06-15-2012, 01:23 PM
Last I heard she is now getting ready for her licensure. Her brother is also getting ready for the licensure.

reality_talk
06-15-2012, 02:01 PM
please read the following link

http://www.valuemd.com/st-martinus-medical-school/41771-licensure.html

bosek
06-16-2012, 09:22 PM
mdcur and reality_talk - X students who could not handle the rigor of actual education. Went for free grades and education.

guilder2012
06-20-2012, 12:38 AM
reality_talk does not seem like an X student. More like a jilted lover who has not been able to get over with the break-up over the years.

DogChairTreePurple
07-09-2012, 08:37 PM
OH wow thank you! Important information all one easy click away.

P.S. There sure are a lot of states where graduates from St martinus cannot practice. Makes you wonder whether it is all worth it.

bosek
07-24-2012, 11:15 AM
OH wow thank you! Important information all one easy click away.

P.S. There sure are a lot of states where graduates from St martinus cannot practice. Makes you wonder whether it is all worth it.

Mr/Miss sour grapes. Let me remind you.

St Martinus has practicing doctors in US/Canada/Holland/Scotland.

This begs some questions.

How many students do you have in clinicals?
How many students do you have in residency?
How many students do you have practicing medicine.

DogChairTreePurple
07-24-2012, 07:09 PM
Mr/Miss sour grapes. Let me remind you.

St Martinus has practicing doctors in US/Canada/Holland/Scotland.

This begs some questions.

How many students do you have in clinicals?
How many students do you have in residency?
How many students do you have practicing medicine.

How many students do I have in clinicals/residency/practicing medicine? I could care less about Holland or scotland so i cant say for sure but I come from a school in the united states so we have plenty of students doing residency here and in canada. However thats beside the point. Reason why i came on this website, particularly to this school because I heard some crazy story about a Carribean medical school closing down and screwing all its students. I didnt believe it .. so i came and ced it out myself and here I landed... on the St. Martinus "Medical" school section of valuemd. So you can keep bringing up the few residents who somehow made it through into residency in the united states but what about all those poor students left behind????

bosek
07-27-2012, 12:40 PM
FYI none of the students were left behind. You dont know the history of the island. It is pointless to explain. If you care to understand you can PM me.

Long story short.
There is/was an illegal school in the island who attracted students by offering everything free. Students and faculty left the school and once they realized they wanted to come back. Students who could not be taken back started posting garbage and have done that ever since . Why, because they suffer from the same problem as most American suffers from "blame someone else for their own problems".
ECFMG made a technical error and as a result substantial number of students left. The enrollment went from 50 students in campus to less than 5.
It is common human nature that as humans we make mistakes but don't want to acknowledge and blame someone else.
I think the reason you see lot of garbage here is because of all medical schools running 3 semesters systems are ganging up against this school.

With the exception of SGU and AUA, none of the schools offer two semester programs.Clearly, none of the schools want them to succeed.
The only way to do this is to post FUD and that is exactly what is happening here.

I was very apprehensive and did my own research.
School provided me partial deferment. I asked all the questions that I saw in VMD. I met one of the student who was here. I was very apprehensive and took the plunge as I felt studying medicine can not be done in 16 months like most schools were offering. I could not afford the tuition at SGU. I visited the island. I saw the owners resolve and was somewhat baffled. What impressed me the most is that they put their skin in the school.

I can say that is I am very happy with the decision.

guilder2012
07-27-2012, 09:39 PM
This is truly and honor to have someone get to licensure. I am looking forward to getting that far one day.

DogChairTreePurple
07-28-2012, 05:20 PM
This is truly and honor to have someone get to licensure. I am looking forward to getting that far one day.

You can reach for the stars...SMU will promise you a way to get there.... but it'll be a slow journey to failure. Good luck

Copyright © 2003-2018 ValueMD, LLC. All rights reserved.