PDA

View Full Version : SS is fraud

reality_talk
06-12-2012, 01:49 AM
SS who claims to be doctor and president of SMU is not a medical doctor.
He is PHD in computer science from UIUC and hence using DR title to fool the medical students
What a pity and engineer is president of Medical School !!!!!!

His credentials can be seen on one of his group site page

"SS, Ph.D., Chief Technical Officer

Dr. S has more than 19 years of development experience in the following technologies and platforms; J2EE, J2ME, XML, XSL, RUP, C/C++, OSF/Motif, Oracle, Sybase, DB2, Informix, Rational Rose, Java, HTML, OOP, OOA & UNIX/Windows. Current development platforms includes J2EE/J2ME based eCommerce solutions. Proficient in Rapid Application Development tools. Extensive experience in Oracle, Oracle Developer/2000. Conducted briefings, coordinated schedules, resources, and milestones to clients and functional users. S serves as the company’s HIPAA compliance expert. He holds a Ph.D. in Computer Science from the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, IL"

theMDgoat
06-13-2012, 05:57 PM
User can't play nice.

saw176
06-14-2012, 10:36 AM
SS is NOT a fraud

Yea, no kidding. I don't know anyone else who was under the impression he was an MD. He never represents himself as such. And if you thought by saying he was "Dr." S meant he was trying to pass himself off as an MD, then I'm sorry you are so ignorant. And "ignorant" is putting it nicely, especially since you think you are justified it being so outraged at your "discovery" that you feel it's appropriate to start a Value MD thread. Go find something better to do with your time. Like........learning things everyone else already knows so you don't make a fool of yourself in a public forum trying to be inflammatory.

swimchick
06-14-2012, 10:56 AM
General warning: proper names are not permitted to be posted on ValueMD unless you have the express consent of the concerned individual. I will edit all posts in this thread. Future violations will result in an infraction.

PJISTHEMAN
06-14-2012, 01:21 PM
General warning: proper names are not permitted to be posted on ValueMD unless you have the express consent of the concerned individual. I will edit all posts in this thread. Future violations will result in an infraction.

Dr Moderator,

You lay such a warning out, yet the post with my fathers name is still up.

Please take switft action.

Thank you

swimchick
06-14-2012, 01:53 PM
That is something I don't have the capability to fix and it's been reported to our support team. I appreciate your patience.

PJISTHEMAN
06-14-2012, 02:06 PM
SS is NOT a fraud

What is wrong with you "reality talk"?

What are you? a frustrated cockroach who cannot even write and spell 2 sentences correctly?
Don't you realize you are making a fool of yourself, you ignorant barbarian who does not even know that a person who attains a doctorate (Ph.D) may be referred to as a doctor?
Who is the fraud here? you are !

It seems you can only open your mouth on this forum and defecate insanities and cheap insults.
Value MD, and this St Martinus University forum is not a cesspool , so get a life and vacate our forum, you miserable fool!

I have known Dr SS for over a year now and all I can say is that he is an honorable gentlemen who is fully dedicated in leading a team that provides medical education.

Let it be known!

This guy is verbalizing my feelings exactly

saw176
06-14-2012, 04:35 PM

Thanks swimchick, my apologies

docfreetown
06-14-2012, 05:52 PM
People can be stupid coming here writing stupid stuff about people who spent thier time and more trying to make us student achieved our dreams of becoming a doctors. But i will not blame u probably u do not have the ability to do Med sch so u try to currupts others that do. Med sch is not for evryone. St. Martinus is a great sch. If u can not do it please do not currupt others.

docfreetown
06-14-2012, 05:54 PM
I know Dr. S.S very nice person and quit and lovely treat student like his kids

docfreetown
06-14-2012, 05:55 PM
Reality Talk or what ever u called urself. I believe u are jeolus of Dr. S.S. Word of advice go find a job Med sch is not for u

docfreetown
06-14-2012, 05:56 PM
St. Martinus is a great sch i love it and pround to be part of it and pround to be part of it

docfreetown
06-14-2012, 05:57 PM
I can not wants to participate in the research program God blessed you Dr. S.S and the team for keep making St. Martinus a great school

docfreetown
06-14-2012, 06:01 PM
From the first day i start st. martinus Dr. S.S treat me like his son. What a great man who try his best to help his student in any way posible.

docfreetown
06-14-2012, 06:05 PM
Why will people that do not even deserve or capably of going to med sch say Dr. S.S is not a doctor. Rule #1 if u wants to be a doctor u have to respect a Doctor. Dr. S.S is a doctor he deseve a respect from everyone. He is not only a Dr. but also trying to make more doctor to help the world. Thank you Very Much Dr. ****** for the oppotunity

docfreetown
06-14-2012, 06:06 PM
God blessed u Dr. S.S for giving me the oppotunity to become a doctor

docfreetown
06-14-2012, 06:07 PM
St. Martinus is the way to go. A sch that prepare it student to As step 1

reality_talk
06-15-2012, 09:13 AM
Sure , I will take care .

reality_talk
06-15-2012, 09:23 AM
I can feel your pain PJISTHEMAN
Any son will never like if something is written about his father, so pl avoid reading this as you have ignored many things so far in the past.

docfreetown and theMDgoat , we know you very well and so please do not use foul language when posting on such reputed forum.

I will love to have English lessons from you so that I could post all realities about SS and PS in better English , which you could understand in better way.
Tx for your valuable suggestions.
Last but not least let us not make this forum as personal fighting place , let us talk and express truth without any fear .
Truth and fear never go along.

God Bless You

bosek
06-15-2012, 12:59 PM
I can feel your pain PJISTHEMAN
Any son will never like if something is written about his father, so pl avoid reading this as you have ignored many things so far in the past.

docfreetown and theMDgoat , we know you very well and so please do not use foul language when posting on such reputed forum.

I will love to have English lessons from you so that I could post all realities about SS and PS in better English , which you could understand in better way.
Tx for your valuable suggestions.
Last but not least let us not make this forum as personal fighting place , let us talk and express truth without any fear .
Truth and fear never go along.

God Bless You

Be careful what you write here. You think you are anonymous. Your cover is blown. You still need help from your old school.

reality_talk
06-15-2012, 01:26 PM
Be careful what you write here. You think you are anonymous. Your cover is blown. You still need help from your old school.

Here comes the real character of hidden DrDkBose

Those who know her will understand the language used by the BOSS

reality_talk
06-15-2012, 01:42 PM
One more feather in the cap of SMU posted by one of current students
Another fact sheet about SMU...

Another fact sheet about SMU and It's New OWNER 'S Management skills

pathway

Disappointment - should have listened to umhs

I think people are waiting for a current update on St Martinus and there hasn't been any. So, for all you guys waiting for a report from the "New" school, here it is. Unfortunately, I hate for my first post on ValueMD to be in a negative slant, but things are what they are. It's not a good first report. It's just that you see things happen here that you just don't see anywhere else. I'd have to say that so far WR's letter in November of warning points to consider are right on and he could have even added a few! Come here if you want to wake up in a new world everyday! We are even on our 3rd Dean! Hows that for only being here 2 months! Neither the previous Dean and certainly not the owners have any experience with running a medical school! (understatement of the year). It's literally a daily "learn on the job" situation. It's a day to day experiment! At our expense and sanity.

So far, all of our classes have changed so many times we've lost count. Get this one: we actually had 6 classes all at one time- all in one day! How would you like those apples! It gave us a whole new meaning for study ALL night! Epi, Immuno, Pharm, Path, ICM, and Micro? Or just as good - they lumped the MD1 with MD2's! Seriously, they did. Owners said 4 students wasn't enough to do a separate MD1 class so they just stuck them in MD2! Oh that's smart! HA They really didn't need that cell bio, histo and anatomy for anything! They can get thru med school a lot faster if they just skip all those silly classes and just start right into Physio and genetics! We play musical classrooms everyday, but no need to go far- there's only 4 classrooms and a library! They won't spend any money on getting the campus to look like a school- its basically a total dump. Broken windows, no paint, junk in the courtyard with a fabulous crop of weeds! Don't have weed killer in Curacao? We have 2 little bathrooms at the tops of flights of steps- good thing we don't have any handicapped- they'd be out of luck! You gotta hurdle chains daily just to get to the front door. The front of the building is lined with disgusting containers. No money is spent on anything - we even have to share a projector between classrooms! Our poor profs! So frustrating! We use extension cords for our computers. We finally got a copy machine last week- wahoo! Internet is a never know status. Library books outdated. Mosquitoes everywhere - 3 people have gotten dengue fever in the last month! These people must have got a good deal on this school and are determined to spend as little money as possible! Don't know if its because they are cheap or they just don't have it- either way- pretty sad or pretty scary, not sure which! Hopefully they have enough to support the school for a couple of years. Let go of some $$$ guys, why don't you hire some people and get this place fixed up! Make it look like a school inside and out. The picture of the school on the website looks great, but can you spell ....... photoshop?

Speaking of the website- not much is accurate. Most of the site is out of date and has wrong info. We are all still trying to figure out who all the faculty is that is listed under faculty. Outside of 2 of them, we have no idea who all these people are. Let's talk about housing and expenses: Get an apartment for $350 - yep in your wildest dreams- try more like $800 to $1100. Oh wait, the owner (PS) told us that if 4 people rented this unfurnished, non air conditioned house (not in a good area) that it would be $350 a person! So I guess you actually can get something for $350- just don't count the high $$$$ you will have to spend on furniture or that you will die of heat from no A/C or that you better not need to walk there after dark! If that doesn't work for you, you get to choose to live in a hotel with mold (we have our own Royal here too - HA) or you can choose to live in what everyone calls the "prison"- an apartment complex behind bars and barbed wire- and located 50 feet from the main exit ramp to the main highway! Yep- nice and quiet for study (NOT)! It's not bad if you don't mind the sounds of cars, motorcycles, and sirens in your room 24/7. If those 2 places don't suit you, then your on your own. Good luck, you won't get any help from the school to find housing, or anything else for that matter. They can't even tell you where anything is on this island! Our orientation, was NO orientation! And do we have any kind of a schedule for dates of anything? Nope, and if we did, they would be constantly changed! We have seen few of the promises made to us come around. And they actually wonder what would cause us to question things?

Then the real kicker, don't try to ask questions or express concerns here - oh no, don't make that mistake. We have learned that that is a big no-no (unless you are one of the "pets"). That's when the tantrums roll. In our very first meeting we heard "we want to be here for you", "we want to make this school the best", "call me mom" (my mom doesn't treat me like we are treated here), "come to us with any problems".....yada...yada...yada. I think they really did mean this at first and then when school really started and huge problems surfaced, they just found they were WAY over their heads. All these comments sure sounded good, but didn't last long. We did come to them when we were a LITTLE overwhelmed with 6 full time classes a day! (Maybe someone forgot to tell them this was a med school). Other people were also coming to them with real problems. Big mistake- Guess they didn't like that! The owner (PS) suddenly fires the Dean and brings in the whole school for a meeting and WHAM-BAM- she treats us like total crap! She told us to stop whinning, to grow up, our only problem was that we needed to study more and work harder! That went over well! (NOT). We all just sat there in disbelief! Sorry for her, she hired a Dean that didn't know jack squat about running a med school - but then the woman actually didn't realize that scheduling us with 6 classes would be classified as STUPID!! Hello, any lights on here? I have a hamster at home that would know that you don't do that. (any common sense at play here?) We finally got half our classes cut out, so we wasted more than a month in classes we didn't need. MD1s finally got their own real class! MD1s are still waiting on their White Coat ceremony - guess its gone to the White Coat Ceremony in the sky. But the MD1s are doing good as long as they don't mind an anatomy lab without any air circulation or the small detail of NO teacher to teach dissections! So are the cadavers are here for what reason? MD1s are still combined with MD2 in genetics. So do they get to take it again next semester? But then wait- MD2 and MD3 are both being combined for neuro in a few weeks! Hmmm? As it is now most of the MD classes are in school from 8 till 5, so much for that realistic schedule we were promised to have to allow us enough study time as compared to where we were. HAHA Its 10x worse! We got lucky when they cut half our classes, so we have a life. But give them time, I'm sure they will fix that! Or they will just fix our classes like some of the other MD classes on campus- how about the MD2s taking a 5 hr biochemistry course and spending 10 hrs a week in class? Or a 3 hr genetics class but spending 5 or more hours a week in class? We just totally do our own thing down here. Nothing is standard.
And this even goes for firings. No notice or warnings for anyone- Nope- Bam- you're fired. The Dean and one of our teachers met this fate. Amazing.

It gets better! We just got another warning about the clinical sites from "another" school. Guess some students decided to actually check them out. Don't know what they found out but boy did the s....t hit the fan. MD2's got their rear ends reamed! Even though several others checked on them too, MD2s took the rap. (Sorry, but thanks guys). The owner sent out an email sometime this past week which got circulated around. Doesn't she know that nothing is secret between students! Some of us finally got a copy of the email today- pretty sad. (Excerpts of the email is at the bottom of this post). This is actually written by the OWNER of our school! It's just one of those things you have to see to believe. Talk about pis....ing people off! What owner would actually write an email like this? A little maturity please! Can you see WR doing this? Hahahahahahaha, not in 1000 years, no matter how mad he might be. Its going to be a long road for her if she has a hissy fit every time someone questions her. She may not get questioned in India or in her company in Austin, but she's gonna get questions here. Oh yea, the funny part of the email - the trust part, I'm sure we all know that the Caribbean schools are ALL about trust HAHAHAHA. Who does she think she is that she can't be questioned, is she above it or afraid of questions? Maybe she forgot that we are the ones paying HER and we are entitled to get answers to our questions. Is she going to do this every time someone questions her? She's 2 for 2 now! Seems a little odd to me that she's so mad that people are checking into those clinical sites! Why doesn't she just tell everyone what contracts they do and don't have, they've been asking. How hard is that? No other schools mind telling you. If they have them, it shouldn't be any biggie- right? Hmmm......????? Does make you really wonder? Are they real or just used as bait to get us here? Who knows. But if you question anything here, beware. Man lady! Stay with your internet company- hopefully your new dean will run the school now and get things straightened out! He's a good guy with lots of energy. We may have a chance with him. You are into the internet stuff, so shouldn't you be working on getting the internet site corrected with accurate and up to date info instead.

Man, even with the issues we had at UMHS, we are beginning to think we were better off there! We just had to deal with some rude profs and memorizing our way to the USMLE in super speed mode. But at least we could review in Maine! We had a real school, nice campus, cafeteria (although that could be debatable), had internet, had a bus, had a generator, had power points printed for us, had help to find housing, we could always ask any questions and never expect to be trashed and taken for granted! I know that if some of us knew we would get credit for the classes we are taking now and be able to stay with our UMHS class, we would probably think about moving back.

And if the people in this email really have such bad grades, what's being done to help them improve, or is the only interest in bashing them? Bad grades and drop outs aren't going to help the schools record either. Maybe the school should be more concerned with helping them instead of throwing a hissy fit and using them as a scapegoat for venting. But wait.....we're supposed to have TA's to do that! (those are those smart guys that help you learn what you are having trouble with so you can make better grades), but no, we don't have those either. Probably because the school does not to pay them anything. The school wants everyone to volunteer for everything. I think we are the only school without TA's. And the "believe it or not" list grows!

So guys, check back before coming here, there is a ways to go. Maybe next semester things will get better, we certainly hope so. When they said count on a rocky semester, they weren't kidding! But I think we'd prefer to say its closer to boulders! Its sure been a disappointment so far. I could go on but I think you get the picture. We will just hang in there and hope for the best! I REALLY hope that the next time I post all these problems will have improved. I know they are trying, but its going to take a lot more time, maturing, and money to get things on the path that they originally pictured the school to be on.

Excerpt from the Email sent by the owner this week:

"SGA members, I have a problem with the rumor mongers and I need your help in resolving this issue. I have had to get involved in these things on a daily basis which is nothing but counterproductive.

I will bet my life that the people who are spreading these rumors ALL have bad grades – they do not study because they are busy inventing a new rumor for the day. I am sorry if you have had any bad experiences in the past with your schools, it is about time to get over it. If all you do every day is to start a new rumor to suit your fancy instead of paying attention to your school work, I can promise you that you WILL NOT ever reach the rotations so it is worthless for you to worry about it anyways!!

The school has been upfront about everything with you then why do you need to check on something we are telling you? This clearly states that you do not trust us. Remember trust is a two way street.

If you do not trust the school, you really DO NOT belong here. We have a decent family and there is no room for lies, cheating and RUMOR MONGERING from your side. The school will not get any new rotations if you keep calling and harassing the administrative staff of the hospitals. You need to bicker about this issue if/when you have taken step1 and the school does not get you your clinicals.

Someone started a rumor last week that people are being kicked out of Plaza. This person does not even live in the plaza. He just likes to say baseless things and does not let facts come in his way at all.

Totally disgusted with this behavior,
PS"

bosek
06-15-2012, 01:43 PM
Here comes the real character of hidden DrDkBose

Those who know her will understand the language used by the BOSS

Listen grandma. ha ha ha. ha ha ha ha ha . ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.

mdcur
06-16-2012, 03:14 AM
Listen grandma. ha ha ha. ha ha ha ha ha . ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.

God help this school & its people.

reality_talk
06-16-2012, 08:03 AM
Why will people that do not even deserve or capably of going to med sch say Dr. S.S is not a doctor. Rule #1 if u wants to be a doctor u have to respect a Doctor. Dr. S.S is a doctor he deseve a respect from everyone. He is not only a Dr. but also trying to make more doctor to help the world. Thank you Very Much Dr. ****** for the oppotunity

RESPECT ????

Should I have respect for a persom who could pass his PHd in 9 (NINE) YEARS .HA HA HA
DO YOU KNOW THAT SS MADE 3 YEARS PHD TO NINE YEARS , HOW COMPETENT IS HE , ONE CAN ASSESS.
And we all pray that he does not pass this WISDOM to the students of SMU.

Please please check yourself twice thrice before sending your reply as " VOICE OF PS "

lol

reality_talk
06-18-2012, 01:48 PM
What is the Hawai connection of SS and PS ?

will you reply pl ?

efiesta
07-24-2012, 11:57 AM
Hey guys, toss a coin -- heads fraud, tails not fraud! OR BETTER YET , take a daisy ... he is fraud, he is not, he is fraud, he is not, he is fraud, he is not, he is fraud, he is not ... keep counting .. may be that will keep the idiots busy and we will make better use of this site.

efiesta
07-24-2012, 12:04 PM
So ... I checked it out ... SS is a product of Indian Institute of Technology, Roorkee, India. It is as prestigious as it gets (for those who are still living in the la-la land). He has a Ph.D. from University of Illinios, Champaign-Urbana. I dont know what he portrays to be but the qualifications are real.

Copyright © 2003-2018 ValueMD, LLC. All rights reserved.