PDA

View Full Version : debrecen admission exam already passed?!?! please help!

parmidas
06-11-2012, 03:29 PM
Hi,
I want to apply to debrecen, I already have an agent however i am only sending my diploma and things to him tomorrow, from what i gather the entrance exam date has already passed, is this true?
Would they still accept to take an entrance exam from me?
Also What grades would i need to have to be able to get in?

If the exam date has already passed, would i still be able to enroll in the 1st yr pre-med introductry courses? and next year apply for the general med? or will i have to wait untill next yr ?

I am so nervous, I would be so devastated if i missed the deadline...

Thankyou in advance ..

Dulgar
06-11-2012, 04:18 PM
Hi,
I want to apply to debrecen, I already have an agent however i am only sending my diploma and things to him tomorrow, from what i gather the entrance exam date has already passed, is this true?
Would they still accept to take an entrance exam from me?
Also What grades would i need to have to be able to get in?

If the exam date has already passed, would i still be able to enroll in the 1st yr pre-med introductry courses? and next year apply for the general med? or will i have to wait untill next yr ?

I am so nervous, I would be so devastated if i missed the deadline...

Thankyou in advance ..

You give me too little information to be able to answer, where are you applying from? As far as I know for Scandinavians at least we have until July 22nd to do our entrance exam.

Try asking your agent? I don't see how you would trust us in a forum more than an agent or the university itself about something as important as the entrance exam date.

If you did some research, which I trust you did, you should know that there are no requirements about academic achievements, all you need are A levels.

As for the rest, as I already said, ask the university or your agent, not us.

By the way, from where did you get that the entrance exam date had passed?

parmidas
06-11-2012, 04:46 PM
i am applying from canada, I will deffinetly ask my agent tomorrow when i send the email, honestly it was very last minute and i only made the descision a few days ago ;)
I wanted more info on the premed courses also, would i have to be acepted before i can take it or not.

its not necessary for you to be so rude answering my question! but thanks anyways

Dulgar
06-11-2012, 05:04 PM
i am applying from canada, I will deffinetly ask my agent tomorrow when i send the email, honestly it was very last minute and i only made the descision a few days ago ;)
I wanted more info on the premed courses also, would i have to be acepted before i can take it or not.

its not necessary for you to be so rude answering my question! but thanks anyways

First of all, sorry if I'm sounding rude, it wasn't/isn't my intention at all.

Secondly, just my 2 cents, last minutes decisions + Hungarian medical school = chaos, you should do some proper and throughout research before coming here, because if you're not ready for what you're going to get here, you will get depressed/angry hate this country, have wasted x amount of money and fly back to your home country. This country isn't pretty, the city isn't pretty, if you're coming from Canada, you will feel like this is some 3rd world country.

I don't think you should aim for BMC, take the direct route to 1st year, if you don't get admitted then consider BMC. You have to do an interview for the BMC if I'm not mistaken.

Again, sorry if I came out rude!

parmidas
06-11-2012, 05:20 PM
thankyou for your reply.
I spent a whole year upgrading here and now im seeing its a mistake going to school here as it takes 12 years for us to finish up and around 200.000$ which is insane!
Since im already a year behind i just wanna start asap! I have family there so hopefully itll help with me adjusting!

Thanks for the advice! :)

Copyright © 2003-2018 ValueMD, LLC. All rights reserved.