PDA

View Full Version : I gotta question....

MD-BAM
06-09-2012, 07:36 PM
If you have all the pre-reqs done but no bachelors degree, can you get a bachelors degree online? What are acceptable schools to do that with and what is the quickest turn time...thanks

Silent_Orchestra
06-11-2012, 09:14 AM
I believe if you have all of the pre-reqs done, then you would qualify for the 4 year program. I am not fully certain about this. Call the Avalon admissions office and they should be able to help you.

MD2Be2014
07-10-2012, 08:17 PM
To MD-BAM,

Best thing to do is get ur degree first from a school in us/canada, before starting in the caribbean. As for getting a degree with ur pre req courses, its hard too do that. Because each university considers some courses acceptable but others they'll deny. You'll have to talk to the admin for which ever university ur interested in.

MD-BAM
07-12-2012, 01:57 AM
Thanks for the advice pal but I'm in a race against time....lol kinda hard to explain

devildoc8404
07-12-2012, 03:35 AM
Ooooh, a race against time?! Does Jason Statham play you in the movie version? ;)

(Trailer voiceover: "One man, in a race against time. Will his destiny be Caribbean medical school admission, or total global destruction? Jason Statham is... 'MD-BAM.' Coming this December. Rated R for thematic elements, nudity, violence, and extensive scenes in a cadaver lab.")

Copyright © 2003-2018 ValueMD, LLC. All rights reserved.