PDA

View Full Version : Kaplan Review Books; Start your USMLE prep from DAY 1: In Toronto ON CANADA

cswd
06-08-2012, 02:11 PM
Kaplan Review Books; Start your USMLE prep from DAY 1: In Toronto ON CANADA
I have an entire Kaplan review book series. They were just used at the course in NY. They have some markings in the margin that are "Exam hints".

I also have videos and MP3's.

It is vital to start review from the first semester. The books are also good for all your shelf exams each semester.

Reply at: cswd at mail dot com

PS I also have a lot of High yield, PreTest, and other review books.

Thanks

klsbcsn
10-21-2012, 02:32 AM
pls someone tell me..does it take 10 yrs to prepare for writing step !? Is it normal to be in school for 12 yrs studying for Step1? Asking because a frend of mine is still at it after yrs..so just worried?????
Can anybody tell me the facts about how long it takes to complete Med school??? 4Yr medical school.. Usmle step 1, then rotations 2yrs cores and electives, then residency min of 3 yrs?? just asking, I have a daughter who wants to attend medicine. She is absolutely brillant, but told diffrent stories.
She is applying here in Canada. she is brilliant! we have references for her inteviews. she has volunteered with a medical aid program in South Africa, she tutors grade 12 sciences as well..will this help here in applying into Canada? Any info woud really:? be appreciate.

cheers,

klsbcsn
10-21-2012, 02:54 AM
oh and cswd..if you do have thee books are they still available

Copyright © 2003-2020 ValueMD, LLC. All rights reserved.