PDA

View Full Version : Medical is no rush, St. Martinus Medical sch give u time to learn an As Step1

docfreetown
06-06-2012, 08:58 AM
I am currectly a student at st. martinus, since i have transfered from umhs i have feel confidence as my time is approaching to take step1. The sch give u time to learn with great profs to make u learn the concepts.

reality_talk
06-11-2012, 09:44 AM
****** ****** and ****** ****** are famous for manipulating things and can ask people to post their comments on paid basis or may form false IDs to post themselves. It is possible .

theMDgoat
06-14-2012, 09:27 AM
P****** and S******* are famous for manipulating things and can ask people to post their comments on paid basis or may form false IDs to post themselves. It is possible .

Yet another TOS violation from basher Dr. Reality Talk , Master in Scatology with the brains of a first grader.

docfreetown
06-14-2012, 06:13 PM
Reality Talk u need to go find a job dumb stupid and useless. Some people are just mean just because u can not do med sch u trying to currupts others who can do it and smarter than u. Go find a job med sch is not for everyone

reality_talk
06-15-2012, 05:14 AM
Dear Docfreetown

I am practicing doctor and definitely I agree with you that med schools are not for everyone.
SMU is trying to do the same by selling dreams to the prospective candidates to buy med degree and that is why she held many admission fairs in the targeted countries.

If you are or have been student of SMU then no one can know better than you.

Take oath and say that you are genuine person and telling truth .
I am not here to post something which is against any particular person/ persons , but you need to call spade as spade only.

reality_talk
06-15-2012, 05:19 AM
Dear theMDgoat

I liked your comment.
If I am master of scatology then you seem to me Master of Disaster (MD).

bosek
06-15-2012, 01:08 PM
Dear Docfreetown

I am practicing doctor and definitely I agree with you that med schools are not for everyone.
SMU is trying to do the same by selling dreams to the prospective candidates to buy med degree and that is why she held many admission fairs in the targeted countries.

If you are or have been student of SMU then no one can know better than you.

Take oath and say that you are genuine person and telling truth .
I am not here to post something which is against any particular person/ persons , but you need to call spade as spade only.

ROTF**** Keep dreaming. Replace practicing to wanna be. You still need help from your old school.

reality_talk
06-15-2012, 01:33 PM
ROTF**** Keep dreaming. Replace practicing to wanna be. You still need help from your old school.

Same language same tone
It is our island , we do not accept dictators.

mdcur
06-16-2012, 01:43 AM

What type of "help" are you referring to?

Is this some kind of threat to students who transferred out of SMUFOM being fed up with the atrocities of the School Owner, their son, & son's girl friend???

Dictatorship doesn't work here in this country.

Copyright © 2003-2018 ValueMD, LLC. All rights reserved.