PDA

View Full Version : SMU got me rotations in USA...................yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

sheong
06-01-2012, 12:19 PM
With SMU there you can know where your next rotation will be or how long it will take..it seems like they try and keep you close to home, but if a rotation comes up away from your preference you either take it or its given to next person on the list. i am about to start my IM rotation in kingsbrook for 12 weeks and i end Aug 24 my next scheduled rotation is also at kingsbrook for FM but it starts Nov 19, that's 12 weeks of off time that i need to fill in with electives. My friend who also lives in NY had his first rotation in Baltimore and his second is now in Chicago, those 2 are also like 12 weeks away from each other so he is also filling in the time with electives. Learning the basic sciences in Curacao and living on the island isnt bad i have a great deal to thank SMU.

Prospective students definitely join SM​U without a second thought & enjoy the smooth ride of their medical career.........................

cardiomegaly
06-01-2012, 12:39 PM
Where was the rotation in Baltimore? Harbor, Franklin Sq?

docfreetown
06-04-2012, 03:41 PM
yes SMU is really great, i can not wait for them to put me in a rotation og my choice. may while heading for my last semester in july, excited to start the new research program that will help me with getting rotation and residency. St. martinus thanks for prepraring me well for usmle.

docfreetown
06-14-2012, 06:09 PM
yes i can not wait what a great school

DogChairTreePurple
07-09-2012, 08:58 PM
anyone know what the average USMLE step 1 score is?

Also I would like to live and ultimately practice in California. Does anyone know what hospitals students can rotate in California?????????

justinephleps
07-25-2012, 03:24 AM
Can anyone let me know about research activity going on in SMU ?

Copyright © 2003-2018 ValueMD, LLC. All rights reserved.