PDA

View Full Version : new cs exam

earmuff
06-01-2012, 01:19 AM
hey everybody

alot of people are asking about how to on the new cs exam
I did my cs exam already adn passed but I am seeing alot of questions all around about it
here is my two cents
use the first aid and follow every detail in csevideo my roomates tell me that is what they are using and so is my brother and he is amg
so imo the combo will work

now off to ck stuff
gl

coffeguy
06-01-2012, 11:43 AM
earmuff
I am hearing the same thing
csevideo tells me in email that the videos are good for new exam because the interaction with sp is similar for new and old I have seen the new pn on their site and looks good so far

coffeguy
06-24-2012, 06:41 PM
here I am any body want a sp for cs I have to change my date and now I have more time to practice I am using mainly csevideo some student here at the hosp also using it so I trust what I have seen so far and am using their new patient notes for the cases so if you wnat an sp leave an email and we do sp with each other

sameer1
07-26-2012, 10:45 AM
here I am any body want a sp for cs I have to change my date and now I have more time to practice I am using mainly csevideo some student here at the hosp also using it so I trust what I have seen so far and am using their new patient notes for the cases so if you wnat an sp leave an email and we do sp with each other

Hello,

I just read your post about looking for an sp.. r u still studying..? when is your exam? where are you located. I am also looking for a serious study partner so if you are still looking for someone to study together.. plz reply to this msg or email me at sameer dot sahaj at gmail dot com

thanks and take care!

Copyright © 2003-2018 ValueMD, LLC. All rights reserved.