PDA

View Full Version : gr8 newzzzzzzzzz

sheong
05-30-2012, 04:16 AM
Guys....pretty soon SMU will be getting loans & it would become much easier for students to go this school............woohoooooooo

buddha2012
05-30-2012, 01:55 PM
Thats a great news ....thanks for sharing... very good news for prospective students .....

bosek
06-16-2012, 09:39 PM
Is this for real or just a rumor. I know students from India can avail loans now.

theMDgoat
06-17-2012, 07:44 AM
is it available to Canadians students too? What about interest rates, cosigner etc? can you PM me the info? thanks Sheong!

reality_talk
06-17-2012, 12:50 PM
guys....pretty soon smu will be getting loans & it would become much easier for students to go this school............woohoooooooo

means what??

Smu will get loan then what benifit students will get ?

scorpsu1
06-17-2012, 01:10 PM
Well as sheong said...loans = affordable for students. This pretty much alleviates a lot of stress for students leaving their homes and coming to the islands, not having to worry about tuition and other needs.

guilder2012
06-20-2012, 12:35 AM
Well as sheong said...loans = affordable for students. This pretty much alleviates a lot of stress for students leaving their homes and coming to the islands, not having to worry about tuition and other needs.

"scorpsu1", I dread getting into VMD for any useful information. Specially in this forum. Posters with hidden agenda will try to push the useful posts down.

I have been here in the university for a year. I have seen nothing but positive changes. Having loans will really help.

bosek
07-27-2012, 09:17 PM
I am just happy. I got loan from State Bank of India to continue my studies here. If you're NRI, OCI or Indian citizen make sure you get the eligibility certificate from MCI. The rule got changed after 2009.

DogChairTreePurple
07-28-2012, 05:24 PM
I am just happy. I got loan from State Bank of India to continue my studies here. If you're NRI, OCI or Indian citizen make sure you get the eligibility certificate from MCI. The rule got changed after 2009.

What about American students? What kind of loans are available to them so they can flush it down the toilet with SMU

Copyright © 2003-2018 ValueMD, LLC. All rights reserved.