PDA

View Full Version : I got Clinicals in USA through SMU

sheong
05-30-2012, 03:09 AM
Yipeeee............I couldnt believe my eyes when i saw the email abt my clinicals. Guys i am finally leaving Curacao for my remaining part of medical studies............................Yes guys i would be starting my Surgery rotation in September 2012..................................

DogChairTreePurple
07-09-2012, 09:09 PM
Are any of these rotations in California? That would be awesome if i could practice there

cardiomegaly
07-10-2012, 09:44 AM
Are any of these rotations in California? That would be awesome if i could practice there

I dont know how far you are in medical school but if you want to practice in Cali the best schools to go to are Ross, SGU, SABA, AUC and AUA. They are all Cali Approved. I think at least 2 or 3 of those schools have clinical rotations there. Also, contact the medical board in Cali to see the laws on licensure.

DogChairTreePurple
07-12-2012, 08:09 PM
I dont know how far you are in medical school but if you want to practice in Cali the best schools to go to are Ross, SGU, SABA, AUC and AUA. They are all Cali Approved. I think at least 2 or 3 of those schools have clinical rotations there. Also, contact the medical board in Cali to see the laws on licensure.

Thanks for the advice cardiomegaly

jsean4u
07-24-2012, 11:39 AM
Sheong, can you please pm me - I need to ask about Clinicals.
Thanks.

justinephleps
07-25-2012, 11:56 AM
What about rotation in Maryland ?

bosek
07-27-2012, 09:27 PM
I know ( I talked to a student who is doing rotations in Maryland). Talk to Dr P if you want to find out more.

DogChairTreePurple
07-28-2012, 05:21 PM
I know ( I talked to a student who is doing rotations in Maryland). Talk to Dr P if you want to find out more.

Are there any rotations in Texas or california? Those are top notch states

medstudentAK
12-05-2012, 09:03 PM
Yipeeee............I couldnt believe my eyes when i saw the email abt my clinicals. Guys i am finally leaving Curacao for my remaining part of medical studies............................Yes guys i would be starting my Surgery rotation in September 2012..................................

Hello Sheong,
Can you please PM me? I have a few Qs about Clinicals.

Thanks

Copyright © 2003-2018 ValueMD, LLC. All rights reserved.