PDA

View Full Version : BANQUET MED 4 CLASS of MAY 2012

theMDgoat
05-29-2012, 06:53 AM
A memorable and beautiful evening evening at the Hilton's Pavillon last WE.
We all congratulated and wished our (3rd under new ownership) graduation class godspeed.
After finishing USMLE review classes at the SMU campus,by next week, most of them are heading home to the US and Canada.

The speeches were so-so , but the food, drinks and specially the ROAST were memorable!

KUDOS to Max, Hendrik, Roozy, Saka, Joyce,Wayne , Nancy, Sharjeel, Anthony,and Romel !!

And THANK YOU! Guys and gals: You guys rock and are an inspiration to us and show us the way to go.
I'll post a pic later.

theMDgoat
06-13-2012, 04:49 PM
We all congratulated and wished our (3rd under new ownership) graduation class godspeed.
After finishing USMLE review classes at the SMU campus,by next week, most of them are heading home to the US and Canada.

The speeches were so-so , but the food, drinks and specially the ROAST were memorable!

KUDOS to Max, Hendrik, Roozy, Saka, Joyce,Wayne , Nancy, Sharjeel, Anthony,and Romel !!

And THANK YOU! Guys and gals: You guys rock and are an inspiration to us and show us the way to go.
I'll post a pic later.

And here is the promised picture.
Congrats again : you are yet again, another group of graduates who keep the St Martinus tradition high.
See you guys in rotations soon!

theMDgoat
06-13-2012, 05:03 PM

I'll post a pic later.

And here is the promised picture.
Congrats again : you are yet again, another group of graduates who keep the St Martinus tradition high.
See you guys in rotations soon!

Copyright © 2003-2018 ValueMD, LLC. All rights reserved.