PDA

View Full Version : SMU is not shutting down

sheong
05-28-2012, 11:13 PM
Guys, SMU is not closing period.......................who ever has doubts can actually come & meet the faculty..........SMU has by far d best faculty on Island............................please doesnt believe B****S**..........kindly contact the school & directly talk to the Dean of SMU...................for all your queries.....................

PJISTHEMAN
06-14-2012, 02:11 PM
I wonder why CMU keeps trying to bump up these threads, I guess they see a viable threat. Yet we dont accept their transfer students/ credits because they are worthless in the US, (0 board certified physicans, and are constantly being investigated by ECFMG for transcript fraud).

theMDgoat
06-14-2012, 04:10 PM
I wonder why CMU keeps trying to bump up these threads, I guess they see a viable threat. Yet we don't accept their transfer students/ credits because they are worthless in the US, (0 board certified physicians, and are constantly being investigated by ECFMG for transcript fraud).

I fully agree with you, at least I know that the credits I earned at SMU are worth the sweat and hours I have put in studying, and it gives me a good feeling.
The knowledge I acquire here will get me trough the STEPS and clinicals.
My SMU transcripts will be rock solid.
God is my witness.

Copyright © 2003-2018 ValueMD, LLC. All rights reserved.