PDA

View Full Version : Clinical Rotations

bosek
05-24-2012, 12:29 PM
Based on the comment made by miss krissi, I reviewed web sites from quite a few schools. I did not see
any one posting clinical sites except CMU. You now why.

Because that list is stolen from St James Medical School as the owner was a computer operator there.

krissi
05-24-2012, 12:34 PM
What is your obsession with this CMU school? I thought this was the St. Martinus forum.

All Caribbean schools list their clinical sites, only St. Martinus doesn't because they don't have any credible/ACGME approved sites in the US. You can easily prove us wrong by listing them..... Oh yeah you don't have any (or you don't even know yourself).

I hope you are one of those Indian or Nigerian students otherwise kiss goodbye any chances of practicing back home in the US

mdcur
05-24-2012, 01:52 PM
Based on the comment made by miss krissi, I reviewed web sites from quite a few schools. I did not see
any one posting clinical sites except CMU. You now why.

Because that list is stolen from St James Medical School as the owner was a computer operator there.

Based on the statement made here, this is the information from SGU website about their Clinical Sites (this is just for starters!)

View clinical centers and hospitals affiliated with St. George's university (http://www.sgu.edu/school-of-medicine/affiliated-hospitals.html)

Everyone here knows that some people are genetically pathological liars & love to steal innocent students money. Fraudsters is what they are called otherwise.

Its the end of MED4 now, do you even have the paper work filled up for the students finishing up & ready to start off their Rotations next semester.

US Consulate isn't far from the school, if you guys don't come clean, we all will be forced to visit the authorities.

Yes, why are you obsessed with someone who stole something, please get your plate clean first.

bosek
05-24-2012, 10:29 PM
Ha ha ha . Grand list of one school. Please posts the lists of all the medical schools.
Obviously you don't see anything wrong in stealing St James list. Ask St James why don't they post the list of the clinical.
Ask Avalon why don't they post the list. I like the obsession for SMU. Obviously you guys are scared.

You guys are scared because of the quality of Education.
You guys are scared because of the quality of Research.

The only school in Curacao that has clinical rotations in Curacao. You know what that means. It means student from SMU will be allowed to be resident in California. Why? Because they can finish all the rotations in Curacao.

bosek
05-24-2012, 10:31 PM
Ha ha ha . Grand list of one school. Please posts the lists of all the medical schools.
Obviously you don't see anything wrong in stealing St James list. Ask St James why don't they post the list of the clinical.
Ask Avalon why don't they post the list. I like the obsession for SMU. Obviously you guys are scared.

You guys are scared because of the quality of Education.
You guys are scared because of the quality of Research.

The only school in Curacao that has clinical rotations in Curacao. You know what that means. It means student from SMU will be allowed to be resident in California. Why? Because they can finish all the rotations in Curacao.

bosek
05-24-2012, 10:37 PM
You guys are obsessed and afraid of SMUFOM. Obviously you are the the trash who is angry at SMUFOM because you could not pass the classes and went to get the degree from Criminal Medical University.

Copyright © 2003-2018 ValueMD, LLC. All rights reserved.