PDA

View Full Version : Gratitude to SMU family............................

sheong
05-23-2012, 02:56 PM
yippeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!! it feels gr8 to be done with basic sciences, i am half way through my medical student's life.........................i would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone @ SMU for all their efforts & support.......................you guy did make my dream come true..................& i am quite confident that I will make SMU prud during my clinicals & board exams........................thank you SMU family

bosek
05-24-2012, 11:10 PM
when are u expecting to take the exam

PJISTHEMAN
06-14-2012, 02:13 PM
You worked exceptionally hard, I wish I knew who you were so I could actually comment if I knew you.
Best of luck with your step prep, make us proud

guilder2012
06-20-2012, 02:15 AM
good luck and keep us posted

efiesta
07-24-2012, 11:53 AM
Can someone please tell me how I can talk to you guys? I really want to get some questions answered. Can I talk to someone at the School regarding the Clinicals? If yes, who is it? I want to transfer to SMU.

DogChairTreePurple
07-24-2012, 07:15 PM
Can someone please tell me how I can talk to you guys? I really want to get some questions answered. Can I talk to someone at the School regarding the Clinicals? If yes, who is it? I want to transfer to SMU.

Hey efiesta... I would suggest in scrolling through the forums here a few years to where the school closed down and students were complaining about not getting there transcripts in time to transfer schools. Even the current students will not deny this horrendous history.

DrClass2015
07-25-2012, 06:49 AM
Hey efiesta... I would suggest in scrolling through the forums here a few years to where the school closed down and students were complaining about not getting there transcripts in time to transfer schools. Even the current students will not deny this horrendous history.

Whatever happened in the past was with the previous owners. The new owners are working hard every day to provide their students with good education. Therefore, the students will become great physicians and obtain good scores for USMLE tests. efiesta, please contact the school for questions. I am a recent transferred student and my experience has been great. The faculty here is amazing...I am learning a lot and they do have clinical sites!!!:)

To DogChairTreePurple: if you are not SMU student, please stop making things up without knowledge.

Thank you!

DogChairTreePurple
07-25-2012, 06:18 PM
Whatever happened in the past was with the previous owners. The new owners are working hard every day to provide their students with good education. Therefore, the students will become great physicians and obtain good scores for USMLE tests. efiesta, please contact the school for questions. I am a recent transferred student and my experience has been great. The faculty here is amazing...I am learning a lot and they do have clinical sites!!!:)

To DogChairTreePurple: if you are not SMU student, please stop making things up without knowledge

Thank you!

I am not making anything up. I am simply quoting/paraphrasing what previous students from this school have mentioned in old posts. In all actuality you are the one who is making things up you say "students will become great physicians and obtain good scores for USMLE". That is purely speculation. You cant say that this will happen for sure. Everything I say is based on what former students from this school have said. Please be honest with the members from this school.

DrClass2015
07-25-2012, 09:51 PM
If you are not in the school, please don't quote/paraphrase other comments. You are not a student! What I said in this forum is from what I see and have asked people in clinicals. I am a current student here. So, please stop the negative comments...or come here and see it for yourself.

DogChairTreePurple
07-26-2012, 01:02 AM
If you are not in the school, please don't quote/paraphrase other comments. You are not a student! What I said in this forum is from what I see and have asked people in clinicals. I am a current student here. So, please stop the negative comments...or come here and see it for yourself.

Last time I checked this was a public forum and there was no requirement to be enrolled in this school to make comments about the school. I quote previous students from this school because I think its potential students have the right to learn about all the skeletons in the closet about this schools past.

bosek
07-27-2012, 05:41 PM
So Mr upright, if you are so worried about St Martinus. Go to underprivileged areas in your own city and fix it first before you worry about others.

DogChairTreePurple
07-27-2012, 06:52 PM
So Mr upright, if you are so worried about St Martinus. Go to underprivileged areas in your own city and fix it first before you worry about others.

Yeah you would like that wouldnt you?? Want me to look the other way while this "school" screws innocent students.

DrClass2015
07-27-2012, 08:11 PM
Last time I checked this was a public forum and there was no requirement to be enrolled in this school to make comments about the school. I quote previous students from this school because I think its potential students have the right to learn about all the skeletons in the closet about this schools past.

I know this is a public forum! However, please do not make up things about my school if you do not know for sure. You cannot based your view from comments from years back. Things are different now, come and see it yourself. Thank you!

Copyright © 2003-2018 ValueMD, LLC. All rights reserved.