PDA

View Full Version : Lie Number 3 by livewre

bosek
05-22-2012, 03:35 AM
The number of professors I have taken classes with in the last semesters and are here

Research & Chemistry: Prof J. G.
Genetics : Prof R. T.
Histology : Prof S. C.
ICM : prof G. B.
Anatomy : prof G. S.
BioChemistry : prof P. S.
Physiology : prof E. E.
Neuro : prof P.S.

7 professors

other I have seen teaching
EPI : Prof S. K.
Pharm : Prof D. S
Medical Terminology : Prof J. B
Ethics : Prof P.F
Behavioral : Prof M.H

5 professors

I have seen quite a few professor teaching advance topics as part of the CME. Liewire is living in virtual reality.
Let me guess. liewire appears to be white trash Who has problem with smart Indian professors or may be he is suffering from "frontotemporal" dementia

theMDgoat
05-22-2012, 05:58 AM
....and for Biology the delicious and capable Dr S.C, for intro to Anatomy course J.B.
We cannot forget our excellent members of the Teaching Assistance Program who do a marvelous job ! Thank you guys!

bosek
05-22-2012, 07:57 PM
If you say anything positive then you are paid by the school.

Jive Talk
05-23-2012, 02:53 PM
Let me compare with neighboring school

Research & Chemistry: Prof Nada
Genetics : Prof DD
Histology : Prof DD
ICM : prof Nada
Anatomy : prof RJ
BioChemistry : prof DD
Physiology : prof DD
Neuro : prof DD

There are 3 professors in the other school
DD
RJ
Nada

bosek
05-25-2012, 06:31 AM
Below please find the USMLE practice question of the day. Stay tuned for the answer and explanation tomorrow morning! Have a great day.
------------------------------

A 13-year-old girl is brought to the physician because of right flank pain and fever. Urinalysis shows a pH of 8.0 and 4 RBC/hpf. A CT scan shows a branching renal calculus in the right kidney. Which of the following virulence factors is directly responsible for the symptoms of the patient?

A. Capsule
B. Endotoxin
C. Exotoxin
D. Pili
E. Urease

bosek
05-25-2012, 06:32 AM
Below please find the USMLE practice question of the day. Stay tuned for the answer and explanation tomorrow morning! Have a great day.
------------------------------

A 13-year-old girl is brought to the physician because of right flank pain and fever. Urinalysis shows a pH of 8.0 and 4 RBC/hpf. A CT scan shows a branching renal calculus in the right kidney. Which of the following virulence factors is directly responsible for the symptoms of the patient?

A. Capsule
B. Endotoxin
C. Exotoxin
D. Pili
E. Urease

Copyright © 2003-2018 ValueMD, LLC. All rights reserved.