PDA

View Full Version : Testimonial by Resident

bosek
05-22-2012, 02:04 AM
I was blessed to get admission into St. Martinus University. In St. Martinus University, we had great teachers with whom we had good relationships. They gave us advice in both academic and social issues. We worked and lived together as a family. The two years I spent in Curacao were one of the greatest moments of my life. After passing the USMLE step one, I did my clinical rotations in hospitals in the U.S including Ohio, Maryland, Chicago and finally in Connecticut.
I passed all my USMLE exams at the first attempt. I am currently in my third year of Internal Medicine Residency in Cleveland Clinic and I am grateful to St. Martinus University for helping me make my greatest dream come to fulfillment and for their support in every step of the way.

guilder2012
05-22-2012, 02:31 AM
I have a prospective friend whose parents would like to talk to one of the residents.

pbsupra90
05-22-2012, 02:31 AM
How much were you paid for that post? I am thinking of earning "money from home"

guilder2012
05-22-2012, 02:39 AM
Economy is pretty bad. I need money to pay for the tuition. You are the ruler. Omnipotent, Omnipresent and clairvoyant.

Copyright © 2003-2018 ValueMD, LLC. All rights reserved.