PDA

View Full Version : Debrecen apartment to sell (urgent)

nomivan
05-15-2012, 04:09 PM
Hello everybody!

I am a Hungarian medical doctor selling his apartment in Debrecen. I have to do it IN ONE MONTH! Please help me. :p
It is located in Balassi street which is the best place for studying & being close to everything what happens in town. I bought that from a Norvegian girl who graduated at the Debrecen University and I graduated there too. Just think about it: if you stay here for 6 years it is woth having your own apartment rather than paying a monthly rental fee for 6 yrs... The flat is also good for 2 or 3 people.
You can find all the details here:
Nagyerdő, napfény, panoráma (http://gizi.dote.hu/~nomivan/lak/Debrecen_apartment.htm)

Thank you very much!

Csongor Lengyel

Dulgar
05-19-2012, 08:22 PM
Hello everybody!

I am a Hungarian medical doctor selling his apartment in Debrecen. I have to do it IN ONE MONTH! Please help me. :p
It is located in Balassi street which is the best place for studying & being close to everything what happens in town. I bought that from a Norvegian girl who graduated at the Debrecen University and I graduated there too. Just think about it: if you stay here for 6 years it is woth having your own apartment rather than paying a monthly rental fee for 6 yrs... The flat is also good for 2 or 3 people.
You can find all the details here:
Nagyerdő, napfény, panoráma (http://gizi.dote.hu/~nomivan/lak/Debrecen_apartment.htm)

Thank you very much!

Csongor Lengyel
Where in Balassi street?
What's the community fee?
What kind of heating does it have?
Does it have a German toilet of a western toilet? (German toilet is the one that shows you the package before sending it away)
How much are the bills approx in summer and winter?

nomivan
05-20-2012, 10:18 AM
Where in Balassi street? In the middle of Balassi street, number 5, 4th floor
What's the community fee? 9400 HUF
What kind of heating does it have? gas convectors, they were totally changed to new ones in November 2011, and the windows and the front door were changed to modern ones. It needs a paint only to the colour you wish.
Does it have a German toilet of a western toilet? German toilet :)
(German toilet is the one that shows you the
package before sending it away)
How much are the bills approx in summer and
winter? In summer around 23/month, in winter around 45/month. I am sure the winter consumption will be lower because of the new windows and gas convectors and because of the new outer Dryvit cover on the house. I can send you the exact data by email, please send me one if you are interested to: [email protected]
Thank you for your questions, especially about explaining the different toilet-types! :)

Copyright © 2003-2018 ValueMD, LLC. All rights reserved.