PDA

View Full Version : Accepted for August 2012!!

doc79528
04-29-2012, 02:00 AM
Hey guys! Accepted for August 2012!! I wanted to get a one bedroom, but I have been noticing you get way more for your money if you get a two, three, or four bedroom. Like waaaay more for your money! If anyone is interested in putting our cash together to get an amazing place let me know. Just to let you know what I mean, some studios are goin for like 850 while you can get like an oceanview villa for that same price if two people split a 1700 place. in particular i found this 2bed/2bath beach front apt that is pretty amazing for 1500! 750 each! Let me know what ya think and btw that new FB page you guys made doesn't work when i try clicking on it.

thxleave
04-29-2012, 04:19 AM
Hey guys! Accepted for August 2012!! I wanted to get a one bedroom, but I have been noticing you get way more for your money if you get a two, three, or four bedroom. Like waaaay more for your money! If anyone is interested in putting our cash together to get an amazing place let me know. Just to let you know what I mean, some studios are goin for like 850 while you can get like an oceanview villa for that same price if two people split a 1700 place. in particular i found this 2bed/2bath beach front apt that is pretty amazing for 1500! 750 each! Let me know what ya think and btw that new FB page you guys made doesn't work when i try clicking on it.

Here's the FB: https://www.facebook.com/groups/297422380297813/

I'm glad you are excited to for SGU! I was considering off-campus to save money and have a better living situation also. Though reading the forum, a lot of people described the benefits of on campus housing that isn't quantifiable. I read that you will developed many friendship/bonds which will be very useful in later terms, that will be possible but harder to establish in off campus situation. Also, the convenience factor for a Term 1 student is too great to ignore. Though I'm sure you probably read this during your research. Just voicing my opinions and why I'm going to stick to on-campus housing for Term 1.

Copyright © 2003-2018 ValueMD, LLC. All rights reserved.