unknown

Rotations

doctors office
ACGME hospitals

Teachers Origin
India

U.S.

Students Transfered SMU>>CMU

Those are the facts and true differences between the 2 schools. Anyone can verify it by visiting each school's campus.

thxleave
04-25-2012, 04:11 PM
Lol... This isn't slanted in anyway!!!!

Itookthegamepro
05-05-2012, 07:03 PM
I havent had to do this for a long time, since I thought Valuemd moderators were crackin down on the admin of CMU and the paid students to prevent harassment of schools in Curacao, due to the new laws here that took effect 9 weeks ago about cyber bullying and liable.

But apparently the IQ of the CMU owner and his lackeys has gone down again, from a substantial 10 points down to 3.

So lets dissect this AWESOME GRAPH TOGETHER!

Age of School 10 5 TRU DAT SON, wait you only been around since 2011...WAIT WAT
Number of Faculty Members 4 full time 8 full time.. Wait wat....I believe their was 3 at CMU (not including the bogus ones you keep on the website) Dr.D.(who left) Dr.J, and that cuban lady, and the women that had her gut opened up by the CMU student who went crazy in the dorms
Classrooms in Campus 6 8 OMG YOUR RIGHT thats why theirs clearly 9 Rooms total here, and you guys are renting 2 from a SHOPPING MALL CENTER, in Curacao if you ask any person on the street about CMU they say 3 things. "O you mean that school where that one kid got stabbed a year ago", "You mean that school that gets shut down every 3 years and changes its name?". "Or you mean that school that is in the shopping mall next to the jewellary store and the Cafeteria?.
Number of Students 19 87 checking the facebook pics u guys seem to have less then 40, r you telling us the INComing students? YOU mean like last time when you told all your students you had 55 comin gand only 19 came? Are you including the 12 that have already left? and the other 11 that arent coming back?
Student Dorms none yes (EVER HEARD OF THE BON) again lies
Tuition 8900 4900 TRUE DAT would you pay $10 to see a crack head doctor from CMU in a back alley?
USMLE passing rate 31% 67% HOW CAN YOU HAVE A FIRST TIME PASS RATE WHEN YOU NEVER HAD SOMEONE TAKE THE USMLE, prove these numbers plz...YOU cant because only the school admin gets them and they have show'd it to any student who asks.
Financial Aid none Loan, Scholarships , again, if you read the website and ask multiple students here they are on loans, and scholarships.Including the RKS one that their is a clear photo of again on the website
Closed down during the last 5 years 3 times 0 WAIT WE CLOSED WHEN DID DIZ HAPPEN? wait never? and your right YOU GUYS NEVER DID, that because you changed your name and decided to buy YOUR ACCREDIATION FINALLY WOOT, AGU say waaat?!??!(that was the name of CMU before the owner he was sued
Number of Affiliated Hospitals unknown 37 (well well well, will CMU dare to post one name that isnt a clinic? Also not one student has ever graduated or has a degree from this "fine school")
Rotations doctors office ACGME hospitals ( Still see you havent posted a hospital name..well well well..., well since u only have 1 student in rotations you shouldnt post that hospital eh!) Also we DO have multiple hospitals since we got a bunch rotating, and alot of older studnets have confirmed this
Teachers Origin India U.S. ( WELL YOU CAUGHT US GOD DANGNABUT, We do have 4 indian profs, WE SHOULDNT HIRE ANY,...but we do also have 2 dutch, 1 south american, and 1 from Surinam) YOU DO HAVE 1 PROF FROM TEH US IM PROUD OF YOU!, wait that Prof was fired from SMU for not being able to answear basic biology/biochem subjects (the subjects that he was paid to teach):(
Students Transfered SMU>>CMU 26 0 (Untrue CMU has had a total of 17 students transfer over, I might add all peopel who have failed/dropped out of SMU, and SMU has had over 30 students move up into their school from CMU over the past 4 years.

cardiomegaly
05-05-2012, 07:24 PM
I actually considered St. Martinus when I was initially thinking about entering medical school. I also looked into CMU when I wanted to transfer. I dont have any negative comments but I just wanted to clarify. Wasnt the forum for CMU shut down for a period of time on valueMD because it was not IMED listed. I think it happened in 2007-2008 (the dates might be off). Either way I think both schools have pros and cons as all other caribbean medical schools. As long as you get that MD & a residency it doesnt matter where you go.

thxleave
05-05-2012, 08:13 PM
I actually considered St. Martinus when I was initially thinking about entering medical school. I also looked into CMU when I wanted to transfer. I dont have any negative comments but I just wanted to clarify. Wasnt the forum for CMU shut down for a period of time on valueMD because it was not IMED listed. I think it happened in 2007-2008 (the dates might be off). Either way I think both schools have pros and cons as all other caribbean medical schools. As long as you get that MD & a residency it doesnt matter where you go.

CMU has no pros. All cons.

Copyright © 2003-2018 ValueMD, LLC. All rights reserved.