PDA

View Full Version : Anyone having problems with Teri?

Abhi1234
08-27-2004, 02:20 PM
Hi, I'm back.
For those of you who remember me, i was having trouble getting financial aid. Well I finally put together a packet and got a strong co signer on my side.

i sent in my loan application to teri TWICE...faxing it and then conforming they received my fax. Each time they said they had received it, but later they said they lost it??? W T F!!!!!!

When I called in the second time, some idiot said "hey, third time's a charm" ****!!!

Is anyone else here having that problem? I've finally gotten a supervisor's name and his personal fax and I'm gonna fax this to him.

Anyone wanna suggest anything?
Thanks
Abhi

OLDPRO
08-27-2004, 05:43 PM
I have found Teri and Key to be uptight A$$e$! I was turned down by both
Had a good Cosigner (he's my father in law whos an MD) and was turned down! *** I've had to defer till Jan 05 in hopes I can finish cleaning up my credit and sell my house. I've stayed away from these boards due to being morally broken and trying to put togather another plan. Don't trust what they say. I was told I would be approved with a good cosigner but was then turned down ( due to ONE bad account that I'm trying to get reported diffently).
the CRA's are so screwed up and the lenders know this but don't care.
I'm told what is on the report is what is on the report and they don't care about what you say or send them as proof.

GOOD LUCK!
Bill. :?

julestx
08-29-2004, 05:47 AM
Thats horrible to hear ... you should ask about your situation on:

www.creditboards.com

Someone on there should be able to tell you how to take care of that the quickest way possible. You should just dispute the entire credit report entry...force them to prove its yours in the first place, as the law requires anything on your credit report to be 100% accurate or it must be removed. If they cant prove its yours, they also must remove it. Sounds like its time to put THEM to work stressing over this rather than you. Go try posting on that forum.

Copyright © 2003-2018 ValueMD, LLC. All rights reserved.