PDA

View Full Version : iS ANYONE attending Comenius University on Semptember?

dimitris
04-14-2012, 07:02 AM
iS ANYONE attending Comenius University on Semptember?

Tris
05-26-2012, 01:18 AM
Of course. I'm sure the class size will be around 300 judging by the current trend.

mali91
06-28-2012, 06:06 AM
I'm attending Comenius University in September. 150 international students got admitted this year. most of them are from scandinavia and united kingdom, germany(where I'm from). so it is going to be a great mixture. Does anybody has an idea on how to live there the first few days/weeks?

Tris
07-11-2012, 04:18 AM
Now that you said you're going to Martin your post makes more sense. While both Martin and Bratislava are technically part of Comenius University, Comenius generally = Bratislava, while people just Martin or Jessenius for your school.

In Martin you'll have better classmates and a better organized university than we have here inBratislava. Good luck and hope you like it!

skrovo
08-12-2012, 07:48 PM
Hi. I'm looking for a tenant to my apartment in Martin - Slovakia town center, close to the faculty buildings, faculty hospital, shops, restaurants and bars. As I know, the faculty is not offering hostel to foreign students for the entire year, just for the studies preparation during summer holidays. Are you not interested? Check details and contacts on my page ma-skr.webnode.cz

Are you not interested? Never mind, just don't forget to write down my web page address to your smart phone, so you can help to your new mates in Martin to find their apartment!

Copyright © 2003-2020 ValueMD, LLC. All rights reserved.