PDA

View Full Version : Zimdoctor - R you talking abt real SMU????

sheong
04-11-2012, 01:46 PM
Iím astonished to see that some random person using a fake ID is writing complete crap about my school. Iím a final year student at SMU, for everyoneís kind knowledge I would like to inform that there are 14 students in my batch & all of us have passed USMLE Step 1 in first attempt & at present are rotating in Internal Medicine rotation in Arizona.
I consider myself blessed to be a part of such an institute where you are treated like a family. Yes, there were students from my batch who did take transfer from SMU, but today they regret their decision. Even I wasnít issued a basic science transcript as my fee was still pending with SMU. Once I cleared all my dues I was handed overall my grades. I think this is inevitable coz no one is running a Charity in Caribbean. There are schools that accept transferred students & issue them fake transcripts. I also transferred from UHMS, St.Kitts & had an option of getting fake Basic science transcript but I think I did make a wise decision by choosing SMU.
They have one of the best Faculties at their institute; everyone is highly qualified & has score highly in their USMLE exams. Most of the Faculty members have double Masterís Degree. I am really not sure why people are spreading rumors about the school. Looks like Value MD has become the best platform to talk crap & kill time.
Iím sorry to say but Iím disheartened & feel disgraced by reading such posts. How can people like Zimdoctor become good professionals if they have cheap mentality. Also Zimdoctor if you need any more clarification about my school, please feel free to contact me.

guilder2012
04-11-2012, 05:49 PM
I am leaving the island. Not

bosek
04-13-2012, 04:38 PM
Did you notice zimdoctor and some others were blocked for multiple accounts. Good riddance.

guilder2012
04-16-2012, 06:10 PM
Have you guys noticed anytime posters posting lies have something to do with other school?

guilder2012
05-22-2012, 05:24 AM
Or a disgruntled student who could not make it here.

bosek
05-25-2012, 10:00 PM
Agreed. Probably one of the student who wanted school to falsify.

Copyright © 2003-2018 ValueMD, LLC. All rights reserved.