PDA

View Full Version : Facts about SMUFOM

bosek
04-10-2012, 10:57 PM
SMUFOM is the only school that has clinicals in the island of curaçao. Only Dutch and SMUFOM students are approved for the clinicals in Curacao. None of the US schools or any other medical school in Nederland Antilles (including SABA) are eligible for clinicals in Curacao.

SMUFOM is the one of the two caribbean medical schools that is doing research in the field of medicine.

SMUFOM is the only caribbean school whose credits are recognized by the US medical schools (yes US medical schools) as well as universities in the Nederland.

SMUFOM is the only medical university offering joint Phd degree in medicine with european universities .

SMUFOM has students practicing medicine in Nederland, Canada and are awaiting licensure in US.

SMUFOM graduates has been chief residents during the residency program.

:clapover::clapover:

soniaa
04-11-2012, 12:05 AM
SMUFOM is the only school that has clinicals in the island of curaçao. Only Dutch and SMUFOM students are approved for the clinicals in Curacao. None of the US schools or any other medical school in Nederland Antilles (including SABA) are eligible for clinicals in Curacao.

SMUFOM is the one of the two caribbean medical schools that is doing research in the field of medicine.

SMUFOM is the only caribbean school whose credits are recognized by the US medical schools (yes US medical schools) as well as universities in the Nederland.

SMUFOM is the only medical university offering joint Phd degree in medicine with european universities .

SMUFOM has students practicing medicine in Nederland, Canada and are awaiting licensure in US.

SMUFOM graduates has been chief residents during the residency program.

:clapover::clapover:

How many residents does the school have ? can you post the link in Canada and US programs.

Does the school offer ACGME clinical rotations ? - 0if yes where, Jackson Park hospital and Affiliated clinics or doctors offices or 3rd party clinical rotations agency dont count.

Has/Have/Is/Are any of student/faculty or resident published a research. If yes post the publications, Abstract, Book, Poster anything.

Why does the school offer so high of tuition for Clinical rotations is almost as much as the Big 5 like [AUC, ROSS and AUA]

Also I personally have on my facebook 6 people who attended your school, none of them have gotten a residency, some have not even passed the Step 1.

bosek
04-11-2012, 01:15 AM
Before I can answer any questions, Can you please tell me which school are you from? Cause I might know 2999 people who attended your school, none of them have been to step 1 yet. I also might know the clinical situation in your school, where they are doing rotations in doctors offices in Chicago and falsifying it as though they were done in some other countries. Need I say more?

Please go to the web site to get the list of residents. I will post the link if you would like.

I will ask Dr P about the high fees for clinical. Now let me get back to my Blocks.

Please send an email to the admin or professors if you want the list of publications of research. You just need to feel the positive energy around. Search for Dr K**I or Dr G***n or Dr S**u and find the list of publications

thxleave
04-11-2012, 01:39 AM
Before I can answer any questions, Can you please tell me which school are you from? Cause I might know 2999 people who attended your school, none of them have been to step 1 yet. I also might know the clinical situation in your school, where they are doing rotations in doctors offices in Chicago and falsifying it as though they were done in some other countries. Need I say more?

Please go to the web site to get the list of residents. I will post the link if you would like.

I will ask Dr P about the high fees for clinical. Now let me get back to my Blocks.

Please send an email to the admin or professors if you want the list of publications of research. You just need to feel the positive energy around. Search for Dr K**I or Dr G***n or Dr S**u and find the list of publications

Well at least you know the school soniaa went to had at least one person taking step 1 and passed, because she's a PGY1 right now.

Yes, your list of alumnus that are residents:
St. Martinus University-Faculty of Medicine (http://www.martinus.edu/Alumni.html) - Grand total of 3, and two of them have wrong description. Beautiful.

bosek
04-13-2012, 04:42 PM
Well Whatever school you are from, what is the passrate. Our USMLE pass rate is 100%.

thxleave
04-13-2012, 04:49 PM
Well Whatever school you are from, what is the passrate. Our USMLE pass rate is 100%.

You trying to tell me that your pass rate is higher the SGU, AUC, Ross, and Saba? The traditional top Caribbean medical schools; Some people will argue even those school scores a tad inflated. To advocate a USMLE pass rate of 100% you better provide a cohort study published in a medical journal that followed SMU students; along with ECFMG data before you can say that.

bosek
04-16-2012, 02:39 PM
You trying to tell me that your pass rate is higher the SGU, AUC, Ross, and Saba? The traditional top Caribbean medical schools; Some people will argue even those school scores a tad inflated. To advocate a USMLE pass rate of 100% you better provide a cohort study published in a medical journal that followed SMU students; along with ECFMG data before you can say that.

What is your pass rate? I also agree in the long run it will change.

thxleave
04-16-2012, 02:49 PM
What is your pass rate? I also agree in the long run it will change.

Not mine, the school I'll be attending. Very weird phrasing:
Grenada #1 Rank in USMLE Step One and Step Two/CK in Caribbean - St. George’s University - Caribbean Medical & Veterinary School (http://www.sgu.edu/news-events/news-archives08-Grenada1USMLE.html)
SGU Tops US Performance on USMLE Step 1 (http://www.sgu.edu/news-events/news-archives11-sgu-tops-us-performance-usmle-step1.html)

Show me your chart and data from reputable sources that shows your school USMLE pass rate is 100%. Thanks.

Copyright © 2003-2018 ValueMD, LLC. All rights reserved.